Sleepover?

:= HARDY HAR HAR .

I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING SORRY....HARRY IS 19!! Ashsjsjjsjsjaiab.

I WAS WRITING MY OTHER STORY STUCK IN A NIGHTMARE. YOU DON'T CARE?

OKEH... Here's the better chapter! <3

~JennXx

______________________________

We were guided in, Paul looking at me then whispering something in Harry's ear.

Geez Paul if you're gonna say something, say it out loud.

They boys went into their dressing rooms and Harry told me to wait in his whilst he talked to Paul about something. I nodded and started towards his dressing room, remembering his directions. [see what I did there (; ]

I pushed the door open and flicked on the light switch to find the room empty.

It's not like I was expecting someone to be there or anything though.

I sat on the couch, looking around and observing the place. I would be fangirling but I have to worry about the safety of my child.

I pondered over whether I should stay here or go out to meet Michelle.

Eh.. She can wait.

The door slightly opened, Zayn's head poking through the doorway.

"Hey." He said now opening the door farther so he could come in and shut it behind him.

"Hi." I answered with a smile on my face.

"We're about to go on. I just wanted to ask if I could play with little Amanda?" He said pinching her tiny cheeks causing her to break into a fit of giggles.

My smile grew wider, and I let him take her in his arms.

I see he's already fallen in love with my child. I wonder if he'd be up for babysitting her once in a while, I've been looking for a babysitter for a while now.

"-Adorable" Zayn stated.

Huh?

"I'm sorry what?" I say focusing back on what he was saying.

"I said that I love Amanda, she so fun and adorable." He repeated.

"Oh, thanks." I say unsure how to reply.

"Zayn let's go. We've got to start in 5 minutes." The Irish boy said pushing the door open.

"Coming." Zayn answered handing Amanda back over to me and waving at us as he followed the Irish lad down the hall, their voices slowly fading.

~

After the concert, I was knackered.

Although I was mostly sitting in Harry dressing room, Amanda kept waking up for no reason, crying after I'd just put her to sleep.

Harry and the boys came back, all sitting around me, bringing up moments from tonight's show.

"I bet it'll be trending on twitter pretty soon." Harry said and Louis let out a slight chuckle.

Larry Stylingston right before my eyes.

Amanda babbled on saying in-English words. A few sentences included 'Sayn' which I'm guessing meant Zayn.

He got over the fact that she couldn't pronounce his name correctly and smiled whenever she called him.

"Mummy cwan I go with sayn?" She pleaded, her big eyes staring up at me.