Excuses Dont Work Anymore

MARIA'S POV~

I sat in the front seat of my car, scrolling the the pictures Harry took. He took about 10 while I was turned away.

"Really Harry?" I said talking to myself.

I opened up my contacts and searched for Michelle's number.

On my way down I stopped suddenly at the H section.

'Hazza Styles' I read.

I clicked on the name and the picture of us showed up, along with a number and several Emojis.

Under his name it read ' I would love to see you again ;)'.

Did Harry styles put his number In my phone? It didn't matter. He probably just put in a random number. I turned the key in the ignition and the car roar loudly. I found Michelle's number and pushed call.

It rang for a while then she finally answered.

"Hello? Maria?" She surmised.

"Yeah it's me. I'm on my way." I replied starting to turn out into the street.

I looked at the window of NANDOS and saw Harry look at me then wink.

"MARIA." Michelle screamed making my ears ring.

"Huh? Yeah...Sorry what?" I stammered.

"I'm taking Amanda a bath. She ate a peanut butter and jelly for lunch." She fretted.

"Ok! I have to tell you something when I get home. Ill be there really soon." I said reassuring her that I didn't leave her to babysit Amanda.

"Bye."

"Bye." I replied as a car flew past me almost ramming into the side of my car.

"Watch where your going!" I swore under my breath.

"Sorry!" I heard Louis yell from the window of the van. "YOLO!"

I rolled my eyes. Who else would it have been?

As I pulled into Michelle's driveway, she watched me. She held Amanda in her arms.

I rolled up the windows and pulled the key out of the ignition.

I pondered my next words carefully.

I got out the car and shut the car door.

"What took so long?" She asked as Amanda whimpered and Michelle handed her over.

She peeped with excitement as I took her in with open arms.

"I was quitting." I stated.

"You should already know that excuses don't work anymore with me." She addressed sternly.

"Now, what REALLY happened?" She asked as we walked up the basement steps.