Apologize

HARRY'S POV~

"Ey, Mate. She ok now?" Liam asked looking at us as we walked back into the room for the third time today.

Before I could even open my mouth to answer, Maria replied.

"I'm fine. But I left my phone in the bathroom." She said looking up at me.

"Why's it in there?" Niall asked. "How could it come out your pocket if you-" I shot him a look. Is this how it's going to be with him every time we hang out with Maria? He stopped talking and got up off the couch.

"Never mind. Ill go get it for you." He said brushing past us towards the bathroom.

"Ok." Maria said stretching out the word.

We took our seats again and Maria started conversing with Zayn. I decided to finally ask her to hold Amanda since I would be asking her out later.

"Maria." I said waiting for her to turn around.

"Yeah Harry?" She said turning her head to look at me.

"Can I hold Amanda?" Her face lit up and nodded.

"Sure." ZAYN handed Amanda to her, then making her way over to me. Amanda giggled the whole way. She was basically crowd surfing, wait what?

"Thanks." I said holding Amanda with one hand under her.

Maria nodded once again and continued talking to ZAYN.

"Ey mate! Smile!" Louis yelled.

"Wait! No don't-" before I could finish my sentence, Louis camera flashed and he uploaded the picture.

Great.

"Louis." I said going over to him.

"Yes hazza." He replied mockingly.

"Did you post it on twitter?" I heard the notification sound come from each of our phones once again.

"Erm...well...yeah." He replied trying to look away.

"LOUIS!" I Scream.

"I'm sorry! What's the big deal?" He said as Niall came in with Maria's phone in one hand.

"Hey guys, you should see all these comments on Louis' last picture. And guess how many pictures of us Miranda has." He said shoving the phone in my face.

"How did you find out my password?" Maria asked looking over at him.

"Niall is the king of hacking." ZAYN stated.

I stared at the phone, my mouth hanging open at all the comments on the picture of me and Amanda .

"Louis please delete it. This is exactly why I didn't want you to post it." I showed Louis the comments and he sat there, shocked.

"Can I have my phone back?" Maria asked now standing in front of me.

I quickly exited twitter and handed the phone over.

"Sure."

"Thank you." She said walking back over to her place next to ZAYN .

I looked over at louis.

"Apologize" I say only loud enough for him to hear.

Niall threw his arms back onto the couch . "I'm so boreeeed." He said a little overdramatic.

"Maria. I'm sorry." Louis shouted across the room to maria. Maria raised an eyebrow, confused.

"Why?" She said as her phone rang.

We heard our song little things play and she stared at the phone to see who it was.

"Haha would you look at that. We're her ringtone." Niall said flashing a smile my way.

She rolled her eyes, pushing the answer button.

"Hello?" She said leaving the room once again. How many times is she gonna leave