Babysit?

HEYYYY HOW'S LIFE? Good ok here's an update. 

<3 JennXx 

_________________________________

MARIA'S POV~

"So what are we doing today? " Niall asks, turning to Zayn.

"Um..not sure." Zayn replies."I think Harry said something about a signing then going to a club."

"Hm..." Niall says as Harry comes back down with Darcy, his curls drenched in water.

Niall and Zayn's eyes widened but all he did was flash them a slight smile before handing me Amanda.

"What Happened?" They ask in unison.

"I don't think Amanda approves of bubble baths." Harry stated leaning back against the counter beside me.

"Ha that's what you get mate." Zayn said laughing.

He stopped once he noticed Harry's blank, annoyed expression.

I pull out my phone only to find the battery ran out. Oh how nice.

I sigh inwardly, handing it to amanda and watch her fiddle with the buttons on my phone.

"Problem?" Niall asks.

I nod," Phone's dead."

"Ah...here use mine." He says slipping the white iPhone from his pocket before throwing it in my direction.

"Thanks." I say catching it with my free hand.

"No problem."

I click on the phone icon and wait three rings before Michelle picks up.

"Uh...Hello?" She answers.

"Hey Michelle. It's me Maria."

"Oh my god! I thought you were like kidnapped or something!" I laugh, typical Michelle. "Why didn't you answer the phone?"

"It died."

"Oh." She paused for a second. "So how are you calling me now?"

I see all the boys overhearing my conversation, seeing that there wasn't really anything better to do anyways.

"I'm on Niall's phone."

She made some weird screaming-screeching noise which caused me to move the phone from my ear until she calmed down.

Niall arched an eyebrow at me, Harry was still pissed at Zayn, and Zayn was staring off into space.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yeah,sorry." She answered, clearing her throat.

"It's ok." I say giggling.

"Where'd you go last night? How come you aren't home."

"I'm at their house, Harry offered for me to sleep over since it was already dark out, and you know with Amanda I couldn't drive home. It was too dangerous."

"Ah..."

"What."

"Oh nothing. Ill see you once you get home. Bye!" She said before quickly hanging up.

I heard the phone lock and stare down at the screen. Well then...

I throw the phone back to Niall, then take my phone back from Amanda.

She starts to whine and beg for me to give it back. "Amanda, stop." I say.

She starts to cry again, I guess she's hungry.