🌞Chapter 8🌻

🌻

"You asshole!" Gulf shout, gaining the attention of the student infront of his locker.

"You're the one that tripped me!" he continued, approached the other student and grab his collar.

Some paper fell from the other students grip, the same paper that Gulf found in his locker.

"You're the one that's been leaving notes in my shoe locker!"

"That's right! I leave you notes, I trip your ass, but you still don't get the messages!" said the student, trying to remove Gulf arms that's still holding his collar.

"What notes?" Gulf asked, confused.

"I left you notes last week and the week before! Did you forget? You're a real dumbass"

"Say what?" Bright asked angrily, standing between them.

Gulf still confused to what he is hearing, remembered the times when Mew asked him to get his book on the rooftop, and the time when he is tripped on the hallway.

'In that case, I'll back you up, Gulf.' Remembering what Mew told him he finally let go of the other student, then he headed towards the student council room.

🌞🌻

At the SC Room

Without knocking on the door, Gulf opened it sharply, not minding the ongoing meeting of the student council.

"I...I'm gonna keep my hair color and my piercings. I'm doing this because I want to!"

Mew's eyes grew big when he saw Gulf entered the door.

"I see." Finally Mew smiled, putting his hands under his chin.

Mew...

"Gulf! You forgot him." said Bright, entering after him, pulling the other student.

"Let me go!"

Mew didn't say anything, just glare sharply, while Win looked at them confusedly.

"He was sticking notes into Gulf's shoe locker." said Bright, showing the notes.

"Win."

"Got it." Win snatch the notes from Bright's hand.

"I was just...uh..." said the other student, trying to defend himself.

"I think the stuent council members need to be purged more than Gulf." Bright said, grumbling.

"Mew. You can handle the rest. I'll take care of these guys. Let's go" Win said, ushering the other student council to leave.

"Got it."

"Besides, we can't have a meeting with a report like this from you." Win continue, waving Mew's report on his hand, while getting out of the room with other student councils and Bright.

"...What's wrong with my report?"

"...Uh..." Gulf srarted. "It was you, Mew! You were trying to protect me from their harrassment."

Gulf cluched his uniform, "Why? Why did you lie to me?"

I'm upset...

"I might be dumb, but---I would have tried to---understand Mew."

"I didn't want to lose you." Mew said in a low voice.

What?

"You said the student council was your enemy. I was scared to tell you I was the president---and about my feelings." Mew continue, standing up, started to walk towards Gulf.

Scared Mew?

"Well...uh..."

Mew stopped in his track and just looked at Gulf.

I just want Mew to be himself.

"I know this guy named Mew Suppasit, not the student council president. You're you no matter what." Gulf said, scratching his cheek.

I just want to see you smile.

Mew then continue to walk towards Gulf.

Wait, what about his feelings? Gulf lost in thought, not noticing Mew is already in front of him.

Mew pat Gulf's head, then kiss his forehead while saying, "Win was upset at me ealier."

"Why?" Guls asked in a panic.

"He said my report was like a love letter. We can't base a meeting on the content." Mew answered him with a bright smile.

Gulf finally see the smile he is missing, pounced on Mew hugging him tightly.

TBC