🌞Chapter 11🌻

🌞🌻

At School

I had sex with a person I wanted to befriend. To make matters worse, we did it in the student council office...

Gulf is standing in front of the Student Council room, sipping his favorite juice as usual.

"Gulf!" Mew called, pinching Gulf's ear.

"Uwah!!"

...the other person is the president of the student council.

"It's a bit too harsh getting all jumpy!"

Mew...

"S-Sorry. I was thinking about something..." Gulf said, feeling his heart beat faster...things that can't be said aloud...

"Oh? You want something from the student council office?" Mew asked, opening the door.

Gulf vigorously shake his jead.

"Well, I'll see you later after school!" Mew said, smiling at Gulf.

"Yeah..."

Mew went inside the student council office, leaving Gulf outside with his thoughts.

'It'll be so cool to have him as friend...' that's what I thought. But...at that time...We...

🌻

At Gulf's Hangout Place

"Gulf...I heard you were raped by the student council president?" asked Earth bluntly while reading his book. Bright sitting next to him.

"Earth...!? Where did you hear that from!?" Gulf exclaimed, trembling.

"Bright's the one who told me. He said the atmosphere on the rooftop was strange. So you did it outdoors?"

"Get out...I wasn't raped on the rooftop!" Gulf shouted angrily.

"Not in the rooftop?" Earth eye him suspiciously. "That means wou were raped somewhere else!"

Gulf covered his mouth with his hand. Waah. I'm such an idiot...!!

"If it's you I wouldn't mind seeing what it's like to have sex with you." Earth added.

"What...?" asked the shock Gulf.

Gulf approached Earth and point his finger at him, "Hey...you're telling me you can easily have sex with men? Besides, you have girly features, don't tell me you're a top? You definitely look like a bottom!!"

Earth suddenly pull Gulf towards him, and push him on the bed. Looming on top of him.

Bright silently watching them, entertaining himself at the scene in front of him.

"You're too naive! Gulf, here's some good advice from a friend...all men are beasts. Don't get fooled so easily by their appearance. Of course that includes the student council president as well. You're a guy yourself, you should know that too..."

What...what he's saying is...

Clenching his hands, Gulf push Earth off of him, sitting up, he said, "Don't say weird things! We're only friends, how could we..."

"...Ah..." Startled by the sound of door opening, Gulf couldn't continue what he is saying. He then saw Mew standing at the door, smiling at them.

"Let's go back together! We agreed to, right?"

"Ah, okay.."

Huh?

Earth whisper to his ear, "Gulf! Just get out quickly if he's up to no good!"

"You're so annoying...!" Gulf push Earth away from him and hurriedly follow Mew.

He couldn't have heard us...right?

TBC