🌞Chapter 12🌻

🌞🌻

"Sorry, my brothers kept asking to meet you." Gulf started, walking beside Mew.

"No, it's all right. I actually want to meet them too."

"Huh...?"

"To prepare for the future." Mew's short reply to Gulf confuse expression.

At Gulf's House

When Mew and Gulf arrived at his house, his brother prepared snack for them.

They are eating at the dining table, Tong watching them with stupefied look, while Boun eyeing them sharply.

"Gulf, there's something on your face." Mew nonchalantly wipe Gulf's mouth, not minding the two brothers.

"Oh, thanks."

The two brothers feel irritated to Mews action but didn't say anything.

Boun, who couldn't control himself, ask the things that's bothering him. "N'Mew. Last time, my brother came back with a large red mark on his body. I suppose it didn't come from a fight...?"

Mew take a glance at Boun.

"That's not it..." Gulf started, trying to defend Mew.

"We didn't have a fight." but Mew cut in.

Gulf flinch when he feel Mew stroking his member under the table. He turned towards Mew, but Mew just continue to rub his member.

What...! Where is his hand touching. Hey...!! My brothers are watching. You gotta be kidding...!? No way!

Gulf tremble. Pleading to Mew with his eyes to stop, but Mew still hasn't look at him.

"We're...extremely close." Mew said.

If he continues...

"Nh..." Gulf shudder. His heart beats faster..

Tong and Boun just looked at them confused.

Mew just smile towards Gulf's brother. "Truthfully...before this, we were..."

Gulf couldn't take it anymore. He stand up and slam his hands on the table. "Let's...let's go to my room!!"

"Ah! Hey..." Tong shouted.

Gulf didn't pay any attention to Tong, he grab Mew's arm and pull him to stand up.

How can he do that so naturally in front of others...!! Even though our sexual experience is different...doing these things means nothing to him...

They went to Gulf's room. He slam the door shut and locked it.

"Mew...just now, were you planning to tell them that...?" Gulf asked still holding the door handle.

Mew massage his shoulder which hurt a little bit due to Gulf's abruptly pulling. "What do you mean?"

Gulf lightly bang his head on the door. "I...that..."

"You mean the fact that we've already crossed the line...?" Mew asked, putting his both hands on the door, caging Gulf from behind.

Gulf turned around to look at Mew. But when he met Mew's eyes he turn his face towards the door again, avoiding Mew's eyes.

"Mew, everything seems easy for you. Even doing that...in front of my brothers. You were so composed...it's as if you were doing something normal. I'm the only one getting anxious here. But you seem to be used to..."

Gulf couldn't continue what he is saying as Mew yank his face to forcefully look at him. "And?"

"Huh...?"

"What else?"

"I wouldn't mind seeing what it's like to have sex with you..." Gulf suddenly remembered what Earth told him.

I'm such an idiot! Why am I thinking about this now...!?

Gulf closed his eyes shut and in a trembling voice he said, "M-Mew, you would do this...to others...apart...from me..."

"Gulf...Listen. If you are not interested in me 'that way' then what happened before has nothing to do with you, right?"

"We're only friends, how could we..." He then remembered what he told to Earth and realize that Mew indeed heard them.

"Heh...you're right. I'm sor---" suddenly his tears started to fall. He cover his face with his hands, trying to wipe away the tears.

Mew hold Gulf's both arms, pulling his hands away from his face. "No...No, don't! Don't look!! Don't..."

"I-I'm telling you not to look..." Gulf continue to struggle from Mew's pulling, but Mew is stronger than him.

Mew licked the tears on Gulf's eyes. He then looked at Gulf tenderly and hug him tight.

"Gulf..." Mew whispered his name sweetly into his ears.

TBC