🌞Chapter 48🌻

🌞🌻

At School

"Why is it I always feel lazy on Monday mornings." Gulf yawn while stretching his arms. Walking towards the school with Earth.

"Gulf, how can you say that when you didn't study much."

"You're in no position to judge me." Gulf said irritated. Nudging Earth painfully tight.

...Ah.

However... Recently whenever the weekends are over, it doesn't seem so irritating anymore.

"It's Mew!!" Gulf exclaimed when he saw ahead of him with Win.

"And so? How are we going to settle the issue we talked about last time?" asked Win.

"It's not like it was directly passed on to the ears of the student council. For now, leave it for the disciplinary members to settle."

"I see. Well then, we'll deal with the newspaper club issue first---"

"Yeah, yeah. That matter has been escalating."

"You've been ignored." Earth said with a grin causing Gulf to felt pissed.

"Good morning, P'." Greeted the girl students to Mew and Win.

"Ah. Good morning."

Gulf feeling pissed at the situation leap and cling to Mew's back.

"Eh. Gulf?" Earth exclaimed.

"Wha---" Win also exclaimed in surprise. "Why is it you so early in the morning. Hurry and get off of Mew, Gulf."

"...Gulf?" Mew turn his head with a smile to look at Gulf who's still at his back. "Morning, you're early today."

Gulf felt the blush spreading on his face. "Yeah."

This kind of expression. From the first time since the beginning, I,  towards his smile, an unable to resist.

Mew helped Gulf to get off. "What were you doing just now? Imitating a koala bear?"

"I-I wasn't!!"

Gulf looked around and saw that the other students are looking at them. Wah...I attracted too much attention early in the morning.

"Gulf. There's nothing to do this afternoon with the student council, so let's meet at our usual place, okay?" Mew said without a care to the attention they are getting.

TBC