🌞Chapter 25🌻

🌞🌻

At Mew's Room

"Wait! Wait a minute!" Gulf tried to catch up to Mew.

"I said wait!" Gulf block the door to stop Mew from leaving.

The things Mew wants the most...

"I---I don't know what your talking about."

This is still something...else...

"If you don't know, I'll have to tell you. We are studying after all."

Gulf couldn't say anything, all he did was pull of Mew's hem pajama.

"I'll do it. So...if its something I can do, I-I will give it to you, s-so..." Gulf stuttered quietly.

Mew turn back toward his bed and sit on the edge of it. "I was surprised that you said something so bold."

"I didn't think Gulf would do this kind of thing for me." Mew continue, holding Gulf's head who's kneeling between his thigh.

"Mm..." Gulf panted as he put Mew's member in his mouth.

That's because I really didn't think of this. Could there be any other thing I can do or I can give to him?

"Even after you said those things, I wonder why..."

.....?? I wonder why? What? I don't understand what are you talking about...? Gulf thought as Mew didn't continue what he is saying.

"This sort of thing, I am happy about this though."

My head...I feel kinda of out of it...

"But you see, Gulf..." Mew suddenly yanked Gulf's head away from his shaft. He lowered his face to look at Gulf. "The one I wanted is much more simple."

Eh???

"I don't understand." Gulf said, confused.

Something simpler?

"You are so cute. You really are." Mew kissed Gulf on the lips, staring at him. "You really are."

Mew deepened the kiss, Gulf answer his kisses with the same passion. He stagger but Mew hold him tight.

"I want to do something cruel to you." Mew mumbled.

TBC