🌞Chapter 17🌻

🌻

Ahh...This sucks...Gulf thought inside Prem's car, unaware that they already reach his house.

"What are you doing, N'Gulf?...Get out." Prem said, knocking Gulf's side's window.

"Oh!"

Gulf get out and opened the main door, Prem tailing behind him.
"I'm home."

"Um...you looked completely different just a while ago. You walked around with your chest bared..." Gulf commented when he noticed Prem's shirt all button up, and also wearing a glasses, like a proper adult.

"Now I look solemn, don't I? It's for social means."

A perverted brother with a split personality...? As expected of Mew's brother.

"GULF!! You're late!! We we're worrie---hmm?" Tong said, tired from mental fatigue, wearing his apron.

"Ah...Mew's brother drove me home!" Gulf laugh, brushing off his brother angry shout.

"...Just as I thought." Prem mumbled.

Boun took a sharp glance to Prem.
"Boun?" Tong called, confused. "What is it? You know him?"

Boun spread his arm to shield Tong and pull Gulf to him.

"What?" Tong asked.

"What's wrong, P'Boun?"

Prem looked at them silently, "I'm clearly not welcome here. So, bye-bye N'Gulf. Come visit us again."

"Ah..."

"I'm off!" Prem's parting words, slamming the door behind him.

"What? He's your senior at the university?!" Tong exclaimed in a very loud voice.

"I haven't heard anything good about him. He seduces people with just a glance. GUYS."

"G-Guys?!" Tong is in shocked. "G-Gulf! You really shouldn't get involved with N'Mew any further!"

"Eh?"

Oh no, but...Mew...

🌞

At the Student Council Office

Mew is sitting on his chair, his one hand under his cheek, reading a document in his other hand, and listening to the nonsense the student members are talking about.

"You know...I promised my girlfriend I'd hang around with her on founders day, could you please change shifts with me? It's only for that day!" said of the student council member.

"Ah! Hey, that's unfair! I have plans too..." replied the other.

"...Win..." Mew called in a very dark tone.

"You two! Keep quiet!" Win shouted at the two members.

"We---we're sorry!"

The members continued to murmur to themselves. "Somehow, the president looks really angry today..."

"You think so? I think he just has a face like that. He probably has no one to spend founders day with, so it's obvious he's pissed."

"Hey, you...!" Win couldn't continue when he feel the evil presence rising up. "Ah!!"

"All of you...you were told to shut up, weren't you?" Mew said in a very dark tone and face, crumbling the papers in his hands.

He's really angry...!! The student members thought, trembling in fear after seeing Mew's face.

🌻

At the School Rooftop

Mew...He didn't come today either...Gulf glance at the door, sipping his juice.

He's probably busy because of Founders Day approaching, but it's not just that. I'm sure that day...what happened at his house...He suddenly remembered how he jerked away from Mew's touch. What happened at his house...Then they're intimate moment flashback into his head.

His heart pounded. What...what on earth am I thinking? The juice he is holding slipped into his hand as he grab the metal fence that surround the rooftop.

Just because I thought about Mew..

"M-Mew..." Gulf panted. Why am I acting like this...?

Sex friend? He remembered what Mew's brother said.

"Gu---" Bright opened the door, intended to call Gulf.

"NOOO WAAAY!" Gulf screamed at the top of his lungs.

So he finally broke? Bright thought. "C'mon, they're deciding on everyone's turns at the bazaar on founders day."

"Huh? Yeah..."

"Really, it's such a pain in the ass." Bright complained.

Gulf took a glance at the rooftop before following Bright. Anyway, for now, I just want to see Mew.

TBC