👦Chapter 47

👦

At the School Cafeteria

Two girls students looking around the cafeteria, looking for the room of the famous jack-of-all-trades.

"Hey, that person is definitely here, right?" said of one of the student.

"It should be. I heard it from the student of Class-E who always use it." answer the other girl.

When the found what they're looking for, they cautiously moves closer. They knock at the small window.

"E-Excuse me...is anyone in there? We have a request---"

The students startled when they heard a click indicating that someone will open the window.

A boy student pulls up the blind, revealing his half face only. "Go ahead."

"He-He's here!? That means the rumors are true."

"Erm...that! P-P'...we want to know everything about P'Mew!"

"Regarding his likes and dislikes. Ah, and birthday! There is rarely information about P'Mew."

"You want to know about his private life?"

"That's right!"

"I got it."

"That's great!"

"A-Also! There's one more thing! Can you also check on that blond boy who's always with P'Mew!?"

"...Sure. I'm interested and well." The boy answered after a few moments of hesitation.

"Eh?"

"Well then, what about my request fee?"

"This is a finest chocolate. Is that okay?" The girls exclaimed happily, handing the chocolate.

"Very well. Thank you."

"T-That means..."

"Request accepted."

TBC