🌞Chapter 21🌻

🌞🌻

At Gulf's Place

After their 'activity' ended, Mew dropped Gulf to his house.

"M---Mew walked me home." Gulf said at the front door to his brothers, feeling embarrassed for some reason.

Mew greet them all smiles. With Gulf's bag on his shoulder, and his hand on Gulf's shoulder.

"You look awfully happy today, N'Mew." said Tong, with his apron as usual.

"And what's with that hand?" Boun asked in a sour mood.

"I would have been fine by myself though." Gulf defended himself.

"But..." Mew stopped talking when Gulf stagger. He catch his arms to stop him from falling.

"You see? That was dangerous wasn't it?" Mew whisper against his ear.

"T-Thanks."

"Can you climb the stairs?"

"I'll be just fine!!"

"You see? What was that supposed to mean?!" Tong asked in exasperation.

"P', you're lucky to be so slow..." Boun stated, cracking his fist, his face dark and hard.

"That's why I'm asking! What was that 'you see' supposed to mean??"

So loud...Gulf thought, while Mew is happily whistling beside him.

I don't think that I'll be getting much sleep tonight...

Mew and Gulf went upstairs to head to Gulf's room, while the two brothers still talking, Tong couldn't let go the issue.

"It seems that...Gulf and N'Mew had..." Boun started in a low voice.

"They had what?" Tong asked in a loud voice.

After deliberating what to say Boun finally came to a decision, "I don't want to say it aloud..."

"What's that?!"

Tong and Boun went up the stairs, catching Mew and Gulf right before they enter Gulf's room.

"N'Mew, you can leave Gulf to us. We'll take care of him. It's late already. You should go home." Tong said.

"But it's not even six yet." Gulf protested.

"Your exams are coming up soon, right? Have you been studying?" Boun asked.

"Ugh..."

"Should I help you study?" Mew suggested.

"Huh...Mew? Seriously?"

"Yeah. I will teach you properly, with great attention to every place." Mew said, leaning closer to Gulf.

"Oh, is that so? Sorry to trouble you. Thanks a lot!" Gulf laughed.

He missed the hint completely...and I tried so hard. Mew thought, feeling bashful for the first time in his life.

"Boun, did Mew just use the wrong word? Maybe he's a bigger idiot than we thought. If that's the case, I worry about his future." Tong whisper.

"P', it's you whose future I worry about." Boun countered.

"So, anyway. I'll teach you so let's go to your room." Mew said, ushering Gulf to enter his room.

"No...No way! Please study by yourself! Otherwise, I won't give you your allowance!!" Tong said in a strict voice. I must harden my heart this time!

That was good, P'. Boun thought, approving.

"Wha...the game I wanted to buy next month. You're so cruel." Gulf said in a sad expression.

Tong and Boun have a petrified expression when they saw Gulf's expression.

Boun approach Gulf, "Don't worry about the game, I'll buy it for you."

"Hey!! Aren't you the one spoiling him now!!"

"If you want a console, there's my brother's old one at our place. I'll het the game...so why don't you come to my house again? Let's play together." Gulf's eyes sparkle at what Mew said, not knowing that Mew had another way of play.

"Really? I can visit you again?"

"Eh?"

"I was so rude the other day. Mew, you're really kind."

"...? Me..."

Mew touched Gulf's cheek and push him to the open door of his room, hiding him behind the door, and kissed him on the lips.

"N'Mew! Please stop buying Gulf things as you please! It's not good from an educational point of view!" Tong said, no idea of what was happening behind the door.

Mew peeked from the door, "Sorry, could you wait for five minutes?" he said before closing the door.

"Aah...! Gulf!!" Tong exclaimed.

"After five minutes I'll smash the door down..." said Boun, gritting his teeth.

"About that. How do I say it...First, I want you to let me apologize." Mew said once they are inside Gulf's room.

"What for?" Gulf feel confused to what Mew is saying, while Mew started feeling guilty lately.

And the two brothers is still waiting outside Gulf's room.

END

A/N: Hope to see you on Book 3! 😊