🌞Chapter 53🌻

At the Cheerleading Club

"Sam, thanks for lending me a foundation and some other stuff. I'll wash your skirt before returning them." Earth said with a smile.

"Don't mention it. There's no cheerleading practice today, anyway!" Sam replied cheerfully.

Earth return to their hangout place, bringing back the stuff he borrowed from Sam.

🌻

At the Hangout Place

"How is it, Gulf? Beautiful, right?" Earth ask smiling.

"Earth---You bastard!!" Gulf cried, furiously looking himself in the mirror, wearing a girls uniform and a wig. "It's not this kind of beauty!! Who asked you to turn me into a girl!?"

"What's wrong? It suits you, really!"

Bright approached Gulf and lift his skirt. "Let me see---! Not bad, Gulf, especially with those legs."

Gulf smacks Bright head. "Ah, that hurts. So stingy!"

"Check it out. You look especially stunning in that outfit." Earth said, leaning behind Gulf.

"Huh?"

"What I'm trying to say is...you're actually, quite attractive, Gulf."

"Earth, do you really, really mean it?"

Even though I'm a bit scared...do I have what it takes to match up with Mew?

Earth's face crumble in annoyance. "What's with that perky face. So irritating."

"What do you mean?"

"Forget it. I understand! Okay then, let's have the president get a load of this." Earth said, pulling Gulf.

"Eh....Ehh!!? Wait a minute...ah, hey!  Earth!!!"

"Not sure what's happening, but good luck guys." Bright waved at them.

🌞🌻

At the Student Council Office

"Mew...the rumors about the cafeteria, I don't think it's something we can just ignore. It seems to be a yorozuya of some sort. I heard it comes out after school on Thursdays." Win handed a document to Mew. "Take a look, these are all reports about it."

Mew took the report and look at it briefly.

"Win, these are reports handled by the disciplinary council. Didn't I tell you to wait and see if there are any changes."

Win slam his hands on Mew's desk. "It annoys me that the news comes form the disciplinary council."

"Don't go and make enemies out of them."

Win couldn't answer cause of somebody suddenly opening the door.

"Ah. He's here---! Hey, dark president---" Eat called cheerfully, dragging Gulf with him.

"Wah...Wait a minute..."

"Well---what do you think!? Isn't she a cutie!?"

Mew?!! Don't look at me---! Gulf thought as Mew and Win looking at him in stunned.

W-Who's that? A blonde beauty!!? Thought one of the SC member, his heart racing.

Gulf whisper to Earth, "Earth, why do you always have to take the initiative..."

"What's there to be shy about?"

"This kind of situation is embarrassing. That's what."

What's this? Asking me 'isn't she a cutie?'. Do you really have to ask me that. Of course he's cute. Obvious question need not to be asked! But more importantly, I didn't take a hand in dressing him up like that. This makes me angry. Mew thought, irritated.

"Jeez. What are you guys up to now! We are in the middle of a very important discussion so non-members should get out! Win said before returning his attention to Mew. "Hey, Mew. As I was saying earlier, either way, you have to go through these reports."

"Hold on, Win. We can talk about this issue later."

"Look at it now!" Win insists, leaning closer to Mew.

"Ugh!"

...Gulf. Mew noticed Gulf reaction and moves away from Win.

"Why did you move away? Are you trying to avoid seeing the reports? You'd better seriously check these!" Win moves closer to Mew.

Ugh...this guy...

"Hey...you're too close."

Gulf seeing the situation, clench the skirt he is wearing. He turns his head and started walking to the door.

"Ah. Gulf." Earth called but Gulf ignored him.

Eh? Gulf...? I think I've heard that name before. Anyway, she's really cute. Thought of the same SC member, heart beating non-stop.

"-Gulf!" Mew called him.

Gulf stopped in his track. "Ugh..."

"Today...come over to my place."

"Hey."

"But I'll be running late because of a meeting, I hope you can wait for me."

Gulf didn't look back at Mew and just nodded his head and continue to walk away.

"Jeez. What's the point of coming here in the first place. What do you think, Mew?" Win sighed.

"Because of you trying to get your face so close, Gulf misunderstood it. How are you gonna pay me back!" Mew crumpled the documents on his table.

"Huh? Don't say such disgusting thing!! Are you an idiot!?"

"Those are my lines, you idiot!! Don't go near me. Don't touch me. Those bacteria in you will spread!! Don't get any closer within a 5-meter radius!"

"What...are you calling me an idiot!? And what do you mean by bacteria!"

This is a big mess... Earth's thought scratching his head as the war between Mew and Win continue.

TBC

A/N: Yorozuya-a merchant that takes odd jobs in exchange for something; jack-of-all-trades.