10.

I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy

Flashback

A full year had gone by ever since Hina and Wonho broke up. Kihyun and Wonho had never seen eye to eye after that and every time they hung out with the group, one of them was always missing. Things were never the same after that and Wonho had taken the break up, pretty badly.

It took him six months before he recovered. Eight months before he started dating again and he's been happier after that. He had a girlfriend who made time for him and things were going pretty well. He had heard stories of Kihyun and Hina being on and off in their relationship, throughout the year.

It was a Saturday night and Wonho was on his way to meet his new girlfriend for dinner when he so happens to bump into Hina. To say he couldn't point out the changes in her would be him lying. She gave him a small smile, pushing her hair that's grown longer over her shoulders.

They spoke for a while and it was apparent that Hina was broken over her break-up with Kihyun.

“You know, Wonho,” Hina had said, her fingers tangling with the hem of her shirt. “I really am sorry for everything I put you through. That was rotten of me and I'm happy that you were able to move on.”

The thing was, Wonho still loved her so much that he ended up making the stupidest mistake ever. He let Hina back into his life.

“Being as friends couldn't hurt anyone,” Wonho told her, returning the small smile she gave him.

But that was a rabbit hole in itself.

It was two months of being friends with Hina again that led to breaking up with his girlfriend only for him and Hina to get back together. Thinking that she had changed. Learnt from her mistakes and the consequences. But yet again, the cycle had started and she started to behave the same way as before.

Her excuses got more creative, she missed out on dates, she cancelled plans and one-day Wonho just sat back and began to think. What the hell was he doing with his life. He needed to visit her apartment and sort things with Hina and get everything straight.

Hello fellow Dragons
Don't be a silent reader
Show some love, vote and comment

Big shout out to my lovelies
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

RihisNation7 for the beautiful banner

wineisredder and inky_jin for helping me with this story