Epilogue

Don't go tonight
Stay here one more time
Remind me what it's like, oh
And let's fall in love one more time
I need you now by my side
It tears me up when you turn me down
I'm begging please, just stick around
I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me
I know that your love is gone
I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy
Don't tell me that your love is gone
That your love is gone

Wonho sung out the last words to the song, Love is Gone and everyone kept staring in awe and soon burst into applauds. Jooheon places both his hands on his chest where his heart is and collapses on the karaoke seat.

“It's so amazing to hear your voice again, how do you even have such a voice?!” He wipes away fake tears before dropping to his knees. “Teach me, master?”

Wonho laughed, playfully smacking him to get up. He glanced over at Hina, the smile still on his face. “How's the child?”

She gave him a sad smile. “He's good.”

Kihyun pursed his lips before glancing at Wonho. “I'm sorry about what happened in the past.”

“Don't worry, the past is the past. Never look back,” The door to the karaoke room opened. “... Just move forward.”

A beautiful redhead had walked over to Wonho, who welcomed her with the warmest smile he never offered anyone the pleasure of witnessing. Draping a hand around her waist to place a gentle kiss on her temple, he turned to everyone and gestured with his hand.

“Everyone, I want to introduce you guys to my wife, Scarlett. Scarlett, this is the gang.”

It took no less than a minute for everyone to take a great liking to Scarlett. And as the night went on, they all got to know each other and they couldn't help but keep mouthing to Wonho that they love her.

Shownu walked up, next to Wonho. “You okay man?”

“Never better,” Wonho smiled, watching over everyone. “You know, it took Hina to break me before I could find somebody who would not glue the pieces back together but to completely discard them and rebuild a new one. I've never been so in love before, I'm really glad that whatever went on between Hina and me, happened. Otherwise, I would've never have met Scarlett.”

His eyes shifted to the redhead beauty who laughed at Hyungwon's humour. “Yes, my love is gone but a new one took its place.”

Shownu smiled, relief flooding his senses at the thought of Wonho finally finding happiness. Wonho continued to watch his wife, lovingly. Wondering to himself, what kind of future will await the two of them.

Love is never gone, it stays...
For now and forever.

Hello fellow Dragons
Don't be a silent reader
Show some love, vote and comment

Big shout out to my lovelies
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

RihisNation7 for the beautiful banners and cover

wineisredder for helping me write this story

inky_jin for helping me edit this story

Tithi_bhalan for been the biggest and number one supporter of this book

Thank you for all the love ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ