1960𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

I live in a flat with a friend in Hollywood. I try to work in different things but it never worked.
In a one evening I walk in a coffee shop just to experience the town. I open it and I look around. It looks nice here and I sit down. In front of few meters is a little stage, so it seems that some people are singing in the coffee. The door will open again and few men are coming in and few people greet them. But I hear a name what will often greet

"Hey Sonny! How are you? Are you singing now?"

I look to the men and finally I see the man what they are talking about. He is small with black hair. He wears boots and he has a golden chain around his wrist. He looks handsome. And I get butterflies in my stomach. Jesus what happening now? I am in love with him?
Few seconds later he stands on the stage and he sings with the other men a song. I complete ignore this song, the only thing what I hear is his beautiful voice and his handsome looking. I'm fascinated in him.
I lean my elbow on the table and lies my cheek in it to watching him. After a while he look at me and smiles short. I can't believe that he did it. He sings few hours and I want know more about him. But it's to late. He go out with the other men.
I walk back to the flat and there is still my friend

"I was in the coffee you know...and.. I meet a man..and..his name..was..Sonny or something like this."

My friend look at me
"What? Has sonny black hair and is he small?"

I nod.

"Well"

she said

"Thats Sonny Bono. A singer. I have an affair with him. Even though he is married and has a child. He mean that he don't love his wife anymore."

I swallow down and say

"Well.. what means meet..I saw him..how he sings..he sings wonderful."

My friend nod

"Yes..he is absolutely great."

I nod and I say

"I go short in the bath"

My friend nods again and I go in the bath. I'm a bit sad that he is married but he is not happy anymore, that makes me happy. Maybe I should talk to him...