1970𝐬, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

We enjoy the time with Chasity and I love my mother role.
Me and Sonny begins a new thing. We make a TV show what called "The Sonny and Cher show". That's comedy and other things. Many people shows that in front of the TV and its a big success. Million people are love that and we get enough money. Over million dollar.
Slowly is our relationship a bit difficult. My weight is less now and I want immediately a second child. I go to the doctor and ask if its possible. But unfortunately I can't. At home I have a fight with Sonny again. We fight in the last time often but these are little ones.

"It's your fault that I can't pregnant again!"

I scream. Sonny look at me confused and I think he don't understand what I mean

"Why is this my fault?? You want to be famous! You make meanwhile the Sonny and Cher show and the album!"

I will angry and I'm still depressed from the doctor because of the pregnancy.

"You never listen to me! When I say no you make it nevertheless! You knew that I make an album!"

I turn around and crosses my arms. I want cry again but not in front of Sonny. I sigh and I say not a word anymore. But I feel that Sonny come closer to me

"If you want fight continue then after the show..we must go in few minutes...okay?"

Then he walks away. I hate it when Sonny change the themes in our fights. But even though that all I make me finish for the Sonny and Cher show. Again watch so many people and many people likes our relationship. But our relationship is in reallife difficult now and I must change that...