1990𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

After still 6 months the virus is still there. The antibiotics are helping a bit but not everything. I can't sleep at night so that I stand up even though I'm weak to stand on the balcony and watches the moon. I listen to the waves so that calms me down. The waves makes me a bit happy, the virus makes me a bit depressive. Sometimes I stand the whole night at the balcony but before the sun rising I go to bed.
After an one year is the virus still there and I see still not a green light that I'm recover. BUT finally after 2 years, I'm finally free from that shitty virus. I sit at the doctor and his stethoscope is on my back. I breath in and out. The doctor packs it then away. I slide my T - Shirt down and look at him

"Congratulations...you are finally recovered from the virus."

He smiles at me. I can spring because of happiness

"Oh my God really? Thank you that you care of me. It wasn't easy with that virus."

I chuckle short and after that I drive back to home, where I immediately call my manager to make new projects. I make two new movies and in one of them I'm for the first time the director. But the first movie is 'Faithful' and the second one "if these walls could talk' where I'm for the first time the director. I play in the movie too. It was a great experience and I'd would love to to do it again. We got good critics and nominations. The other movie faithful got good critics too even though the movie wasn't a big Hollywood blockbuster.
Soon I make a new album and I'm so looking forward to do it...