1970𝐬, 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

We are still in the divorce and custody fight but in the meanwhile I date David Geffen. David is a really cute boy. He has dark, short and curl hair and a fullbeard. He knows that I'm still in a divorce fight and that's why he accept that, that I have not so much time. But at David I can't imagine a future even though I love him. But at one evening he go with me to a concert from Gregg Allman. I like that rock music but I never saw or heard from Gregg. I watch with him the concert and I'm really empressed from him. He has blonde long hair. A little beard under his lip. He looks so handsome.
At the concert is over I ask one of the backstage people if I can talk with him. As I get the yes I said to David:

"Uhm...can you wait here? I hope this is not so long. You can wait already outside."

He nods and I give him a little kiss. He walks out and I walk in the backstage place. The man say to Gregg:

"Gregg.. you have a visitor..."

Then he came. Gregg is walking to me and I look directly in his eyes. I love his hair, appearance...everything.

"Hey..."

I say that shy. But from him I get not a hello. I'm confused why he is not reacting. He still look at me

"Uhm...are you okay?"

I ask him carefully. Then he is finally reacting

"Wow...what are you doing here? The real Cher is here?"

I chuckles. Even his speak voice is cute

"Yes I am real Cher."

I smile at him. We still talk and even though he is not so polite, he has something nice in him. I think he is really polite and friendly. That's why we give our telephone numbers. I promise to him that I call him within 24 hours.
I left the concert hall and I can't stop to think about him...