2

Monday came and Ben was in his office. He had a full schedule and he stopped for a lunch break.

He walked back in his office stopping at his secretary's desk. "Hey Terri who is my 2 o'clock?" Ben asked.

"Uh, right here I have down Miranda Bailey."

"Really?" Ben perked up at that. The feisty sexy woman was back. Why? She was so opposed to it before. Had she come around and wanted him to please her. He would honestly love nothing more than that.

Ben grabbed her chart and read through it. Only discovering just basic information and her insurance things.

Miranda pulled up at his office and she sat outside. She grabbed her phone and searched the therapist and she looked up reviews.

The best therapist I've ever been to, his technique is wonderful. I was able to work through so much. It was a blissful resolution.

I am having a great experience with this therapist. I’m just a short priory, we have made so many breakthroughs. It was one of the smartest decisions I have made.

The therapist was absolutely amazing. He was so easy to talk to and did way more than just listen. His advice, personality, active listening, compassion, and hands on approach made me feel so comfortable and wonderful which helped a lot when it came to opening up and talking freely.

Miranda strolled through a little bit more before she checked in. She was beyond nervous. The secretary handed her paper work and Miranda read through it.

She read that he only used his fingers and he wore gloves and he gets tested weekly for STDS and things like that.

"Doctor, Miranda Bailey is here." Terri said on the phone.

"Great send her in." Ben responded grabbing his mask.

The door opened up revealing the Beautiful woman that Ben has thought about since she left his office a week ago. Miranda walked inside slowly.

Ben looked at her grey dress pants that hugged her thighs and ass perfectly. She was a masterpiece. The white blouse she had on showed a little bit of cleavage and Ben wanted to reveal the rest. He had to keep his control. He had strict rules and only did what he was supposed to. Which was talk to you and use his hands to get you to an orgasm. No more no less.

It was just that this woman was so appealing and this had never happened to him before, he had never thought about any of these clients outside of the office.

"Good afternoon Ms. Bailey" Ben spoke changing his voice like he did the time before.

"Hello." Miranda greeted lowly.

Ben motioned for Miranda to take a seat in the comfortable chair.
" What brings you here?" Ben asked.

"To see you." Miranda answered simply.

"Ms. Bailey last week you figured out that I do more than just talking and you were against that." Miranda bit her lip nodding her head avoiding his eyes.

"I promised my best friend I'll give it a try. I'm a woman of my word. So who knows If I will be against after this. I'll never know if I don't try it" Miranda replied.

"I know for a fact Ms. Bailey that you will love it and be back." Ben replied smugly.

"Dam you're cocky and my name is Dr. Miranda Bailey. Chief of General surgery at Seattle Grace hospital."

"I have a right to be and Okay Dr. Miranda Bailey. No offense but when you come into this sound proof room. I'm the Doctor and you are the patient." Ben said sternly.