14

So you continued pursuing her and now you all are dating?” Curt asked in disbelief.

“I really really like her Curt. Might even love her and I have been trying to tell her but I just don’t want to break her heart or be the reason she cries.” Ben sighed.

“And if or when she finds out. You will do exactly that. You are playing with her emotions and deceiving her big time.” Curt chastised.

“I know. I messed up. I’m just in so deep and she’s so loving, so kind and just so beautiful and I did this because I’m so selfish. I wanted the sex and the relationship and I tried to cut corners to get both. I know I just don’t ever want to be with out her.” Ben responded, knowing what he needed to do but hating it.

“Callie I really really like Benjamin. I think I’m in love with him….and it’s so terrifying because it’s so fast and so consuming. I want to just be with him all the time and lay up under him and wake up next to him and the crazy thing is, we haven’t even had sex yet.

“Why not?” Callie questioned.

“Because I’m respectful and I have boundaries and we both agreed that we wanted something real and not trashy and we should wait until the time is right.”

“And what about the therapist?” Callie questioned.

“It’s been two months since I have been there, I’ve been so busy and I just want to be with Ben, so I haven’t been but the last time I went, I wasn’t going to have sex with him because I felt like I’m dating Ben and that’s wrong but he was like me and Ben weren’t exclusive yet, so we ended up having sex and let me tell you, girl he fucked me like he was trying to break me, almost animalistic, like he knew it was gonna be our last time.” Miranda stated combing her hands through her hair.

“Geesh.” Callie commented.

“I know, it was so good, I’m honestly scared to sleep with Ben. I want to but what If it’s not as good as this Doctor. I mean,  I dream about him, wet dreams and all.” Miranda sighed.

“I believe that it will be good because you love him. When you connect with someone you love, I believe it’s better.” Callie said and Miranda nodded.

A week passed and Miranda was walking through the halls. She looked down as her phone began to ring and she stopped by the nurses’ station to pick up this paper work for Ben, to give to Richard, so it would be official that Ben would be starting as a surgical intern next August.

“Hey honey.” Miranda greeted smiling.

“ Hey baby Can I make you dinner tonight.” Ben asked.

“Hey, Bailey I-

Miranda put her finger up to tell Callie to hold on.

“I would love for you to make me dinner. “

“How is 6:30?” Ben asked.

“6:30 is great, send me the address and I will be there.” Miranda told him before hanging up.

“Are you ready?” Callie questioned.

“Ready for what?” Miranda asked confused.

“For Sex !” Callie laughed.
“Girl it’s just dinner.” Miranda laughed.

“Oh sure give me a break.” Callie replied playfully rolling her eyes.

“So if we do have sex. Am I supposed to stay over?” Miranda questioned thinking.

“Well you all have been dating for a while and you have strong feelings for each other. I don’t foresee you leaving his bed.”

Miranda nodded taking it in. “Should I bring the condoms?” Miranda questioned.

“I thought you use birth control as a
Contraceptive?”

“I am. I have been using birth control. I’m considering getting an Iud put in but I don’t know but with the therapist we were using condoms and he provided them. So I was just wondering.”

“Guy bring the condoms but if you want to be extra prepared, you bring some.” Callie encouraged, giving her shoulder a light squeeze.

That night Miranda and Ben enjoyed prime ribs, mash potatoes, and fresh green beans.

“You’re a great cook.” Miranda told him as she kicked her heels off and sat on his couch.

“Thank you.” Ben replied as he handed her a piece of red velvet cake.

“And you bake. I might need a personal chef.” Miranda joked as she took her fork and scooped up a piece of it and ate it, moaning at the taste

“I’ll be your personal chef Miranda. I’ll be your personal everything.” Ben said smoothly.

“Is that so?” Miranda mused biting her lip.

“Mmm-hmm.” Ben nodded setting his cake aside. He leaned over to kiss Miranda’s lips and Miranda kissed him back gliding her tongue across his. She felt the sudden rush of desire deep in her abdomen. Her skin was heating and her arousal was threatening to take over her whole body, Miranda could feel the slick wetness growing between her thighs.

Ben continued pushing her back and Miranda pushed him back. “Wait.”

“Hmmm?”

Miranda set her cake on the coffee table and then pulled him by his shirt back to her mouth. “I want you Miranda.” Ben told her. Miranda searched his eyes. She wanted him just as much as he did her.

“I want you too.” Miranda responded back quickly.

“Can I make love to you?” Ben asked.

Miranda stared at him for a while. Making love was more than just intercourse. It meant that he wanted to take this time to explore her mind, body and heart. It’s creating love, making love was art. Yeah sex was great but sex was just the physical act, it didn’t matter the context or the emotions of the people involved.

Part of Miranda felt over joyed honestly that she could take pleasure in the full thing. She enjoyed sex with the therapist but she wasn’t that causal sex girl. She wanted the feelings and the emotions that went with it.

Ben was reading Miranda eyes and he could tell that her mind was racing. He gave her time to process everything. She was the most calculated woman he knew.

“Miranda I want to make love to you because I deeply care about you. I want to worship your naked body with my own.”

Miranda gasped from his words and she nodded her head. “Make love to me Benjamin.” Miranda responded slowly.

Ben gave her a dazzling smile and leaned down to kiss her again. Miranda smiled against his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer.

His tongue entered Miranda’s mouth, flirting with her own lightly circling it as he drew her even closer into his strong embrace, running his fingers up her back. He pulled her legs until she was beneath him laying flat on the couch. Ben was on top of her spreading her legs with his own. Pushing up against her hot pink satin panties, Miranda could feel the heat from his manhood pressing against her panties and she spread her legs farther and wrapped her arms around his shoulders pulling him closer. Ben unwound her arms from about his head and held both wrists firmly in his one hand high above her head.

His mouth came down on her breast, biting her hardening nipple through the fabric of her dress.

“Uh.” Miranda moaned as she arched her back sharply throwing her head back into the couch farther. Letting go of her wrists Ben pulled at the straps of her dress, unzipping it with one hand behind her back that was arched off the couch. She felt the cool zipper slide down her back as he tugged down the straps off her shoulders and pulled down the dress to expose her bra covered breasts. Ben stared down at her at Large, full, perky and round, he pushed her bra down and took a nipple into his mouth, the nerve-endings exploding with desire as his hot mouth engulfed her nipple deeper into the sizzling dampness. Miranda felt his tongue flick across the tip of the nub, drawing out the nipple further and hardening it more, biting lightly as he suckled it into his mouth further. His other hand gripped her hip as he pulled her closer to him, shifting his hips to get closer to her warm slick heat. Ben yanked the bottom of her dress up exposing her hot pink satin panties and grinded his hardness into her. Miranda bit her lip from the feel of him.

Ben slid up some to get her dress off completely. He had to tell himself to slow down. He had to take his time. The problem was he had her before and he couldn’t wait to get inside of her because he knew how good she was and how amazing she felt, and tasted. He took a long pause dragging his eyes up and down her body slowly taking everything in. “Miranda you are absolutely beautiful. Breathtakingly beautiful.” Ben complimented biting his lip.

Miranda blushed searching his eyes. His fingers rubbed her center, and he could feel the intense heat radiating from it.

Ben leaned down and kissed from her breast back up her neck to her chin as his hand gently rubbed her. He could hear Miranda breathing heavily. His lips found hers and they kissed again. It started with small pecks and then quickly grew to a full-blown kiss.
Ben pulled back and before she could form a pout he lifted her up and took her fully into his arms. This caused Miranda to moan at his sexiness.

Wetness was forming even more as he carried her to his bedroom. Ben gently laid her on his bed and crawled over top of her once more. He kissed her once again. Never tired of her mouth and sexy plump lips. Ben slipped his hand down between her legs and rubbed her center again.

“Bennn” Miranda moaned into his mouth as he sent pleasure up her spine. She began to rock against his hand needing the friction.

Ben sucked on her bottom lip before pulling it between his teeth. He could feel how wet the material of her panties was and he was dying to feel her bare lips against his hand and fingers. He pushed her panties to the side and rubbed his fingers in her wetness. “Ohhhh.” Miranda moaned and arched her self into his hand as Ben began to suck on her earlobe.

Ben rubbed up and down her clit until he reached her soaking and dripping wet center. Miranda opened her legs to him wider and bit her lip. She arched her back more silently asking him to just slip his finger inside.

“Benjamin please.” Miranda pleaded.

Ben obliged and slipped a finger inside of her tight wet heat. “Mmmm.” She moaned out her response from pleasure. Her walls clamped around that one finger and he began to stroke her sex. She rocked her self moving with the motion of her finger. She was breathing heavily against his mouth.

Miranda couldn’t concentrate on the kissing as he began to use his thumb to rub her clit and then he inserted another finger inside if her. Miranda gasped for air and then moaned at the added finger. She felt her orgasm rising ad her stomach tingled and clenched.

Ben suddenly took his fingers out and stopped his ministration on her body. Miranda stared at him with questioning eyes from the lost of contact.

He smiled at her and inched a little down her body stopping at her breast. Miranda sat up and Ben reached behind her undoing her bra. He pulled it off of her arms and then stared at her naked breast. He licked her areola before taking her left nipple into his mouth sucking hard. Miranda placed a hand on the back of his head, encouraging him to suck more. He circled it with his tongue before releasing it and switching to the other.

Miranda wanted to feel his bare chest against her so she reached down and pulled at the hem of his shirt, rising it. Ben released her nipple and then helped her pulled her shirt over his head, tossing it on the floor.

Miranda looked at his naked chest and groaned. Dam he was so sexy. She felt his stomach pressed against her as he started back sucking on her breast. Ben moaned from her wetness on his stomach as Miranda rocked back and forth.

He kissed along the way down her body. Taking the time to lick her belly button and faint stretch marks. Everywhere his tongue traveled fire of desire was left behind. Ben gripped her panties and pulled them down her thick thighs and continued to kiss her thighs and legs as he pulled them off before kissing her foot and her toes. He was In love with this woman. Throwing her panties on the floor. He stared between her legs at her core. He looked at the lips of her treasure ad how they were pressed together, glistening wet, begging to be taking into his mouth to be kissed and sucked on.

“Mmmm.” Ben groaned his appreciation. He then leaned forward and kiss those lips and Miranda trembled licking her lips. He kissed them once more sucking them into his mouth making her toes curl.

She was close to an orgasm and so sensitive. Ben then dipped his tongue into her, driving it as far as he could. Miranda’s nails raked across his scalp as she let out a long drawn out moan. She tasted so good and he was glad that he had more than an hour session to give her what her body really and truly deserved.

“Fuck.” Miranda moaned as Ben started to dance his tongue across her clit. Lapping persistently before sucking. Miranda felt like she was going to burst in pleasure and Ben pushed his two fingers back in her but continued flicking her button of nerves.

Ben had tasted Miranda many times but tonight it was beyond special to finally have her completely naked and laying on his bed spread out for him.

“Oh god. It’s so good. Jesus…I’m about to cum.” Miranda told him as she gripped his head, rubbing her wetness all over his face as she approached mountain top. Ben gripped both of her ass cheeks and brought her body closer to his mouth also to help her writhing body.  The tingles in her body rose all over and suddenly she burst.

“Uhhhhhh.” Miranda groaned and her toes curled, her body spasmed, and her hands fell away from his head as she trembled in pleasure. Clenching her thighs around his head.

Ben continued licking and fucking her with his tongue as her honey goodness flowed from out of her.  He eased her down and stared at her face as her eyes were closed and her lips were parted panting.

Ben licked his fingers and slid off of the bed and began to pulled his pants and boxers down while she recovered.
Miranda opened her eyes and looked at Ben, her eyes immediately landing to his very impressive penis standing at attention. “Dammm.” Miranda cursed licking her lips.

She was ready for this part of their love making, she wanted him inside of her badly. Miranda watched as he crawled back overtop of her. Ben kissed from her neck to her mouth and she kissed him like she never kissed anyone before.

Her tongue plunged far into his mouth, and she pressed her lips hard against his as they kissed urgently. She sucked on his lips hungrily, her hands caressing his back.

They continued kissing and both Ben and Miranda moaned from the skin to skin contact of her nipples brushing against his chest.

Ben was rubbing his penis up and down on her wetness, slicking it with her juices. Miranda arched her back and rubbed her self against him trying to get his tip to slip inside.

Ben pushed and the head of his penis slipped inside of her. “Bennn.” Miranda moaned and the two sighed in unison against each other’s mouth. “You feel so good.” Ben moaned.

He looked down at her. Her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Miranda eventually opened her eyes and looked up at him. Her dark, beautiful big brown eyes held nothing but lust and love and he loved what he saw. He began to stroke lightly and she arched her back in satisfaction.

Ben kissed her lips tenderly and passionately and Miranda gave him back just as much passion as he pushed as deep as he could go. He pulled almost always the way out before plunging back in.

“Miranda”
“Ben.”
They moaned each other’s name simultaneously. Miranda clawed his back and wrapped a leg around his body using her foot to encourage him in and out of her.

He made love to her slowly and precisely and it was driving her insane. “Shit.” She moaned into his mouth. Ben was thrusting in and out. Miranda began to thrust her hips into him, meeting him thrust for thrust.
Ben took his hand and cupped her face staring into her eyes and Miranda did the same. She knew she was in love with this man and she wanted to tell him but a sex confession was never really taken serious and she didn’t want her profession to be taking that it was just because sex was so good and it was. Dam good. It was different and amazing, she wouldn’t even be able to form the words about how could it was.

“Miranda you’re so beautiful” Ben gritted out, slowly pumping his member in and out of her, watching her breast move up and down from the motion.

“baby don’t stop!” Miranda moaned out, reaching up to hook her arms around his neck and kiss his lips. Ben continued to thrust inside of her never faltering, grinding his pelvis against her clit, and Miranda wrapped her other leg around his back.

Ben began to kiss every part of her face, pressing his lips to her cheeks, nose and forehead. A sudden orgasm rushed through Miranda and she clenched tightly around his member as she arched her back.

“Ohhhh God.” She whimpered.

Ben panted through her orgasm as he was slowly starting to lose control with how good she felt around him and against him. Miranda admired his strength at how he could stay up on his fore arms this entire time.

She could also see his biceps flex as he held himself up above her, still pumping inside of her.

“Benjamin yes.”
Ben panted against Miranda as he sucked on her neck, picking up his thrusts as he pounded in her harder and harder as his body slapped against hers roughly. He was pounding against her gspot and this made Miranda gasp and shriek in pleasure as she moaned loudly.

“God, don’t stop” Miranda encouraged and this encouraged Ben and he reached down with one hand and roughly grabbed her right hip, pulling her down onto his dick as he push his hips up into her with each thrust.

Ben was giving over to the pleasure that was bursting through his body and he was cumming. “Shit, Miranda.” Ben groaned loudly as his body shook over top over her.

Miranda moaned loudly, as a powerful orgasm washed all over her body once again. Miranda then whimpered and pulled Ben down on top of her and he laid his face in her neck as he let the waves of his orgasm flow through him.

“Dam.” Ben mumbled.

“Mmm-hmm.” Miranda sighed contently as she rubbed her hands up and down his back.

Ben sat up and turned to the side, kissing her lips. They were now laying face to face and Ben was still inside of her as the continued to kiss, Miranda felt Ben hardened and she whimpered. Her nipples were hardening and she was ready.

Miranda started to grind slowly and moaned as he began to stroke slowly.

The pleasure Ben gave her felt like nothing like she’d experienced before. His naked body against hers, the movement of his muscles underneath her hands as she clawed at his back, the growl of desire as he ground into her hips, it seemed to ignite new senses that had lain dormant during every other sexual encounter she’d had. Her last coherent thought as they moved together, as they breathed each other’s names against damp skin, as they reached their edge and eagerly fell over, as they lay against each other before falling asleep content and entwined, that instinctive mantra rebounded again and again:

It must feel this way when you love someone?