Initial Notes

Here I will be going over some initial notes for this fanfiction, reading them isn't COMPLETELY necessary, but I think ya should.

- This fanfiction will not be using fill in the blank templates like "Y/N", as that ruins my flow of writing. I used my own custom names for the main characters of my fanfictions.

- There will be quite a bit of overlap between this story and the original story of Overlord, but I will try my best not to copy too many plot points, and do my best to change the story up as much as possible without deviating too far. I will also have my own storylines mixed in with the existing and altered ones.

- While I haven't chosen a love interest just yet, it will likely be one of the women from Nazarick. I may or may not tell you when I decide, and I may tease potential romances with a few of them, but I will ultimately be choosing only one, because Harems are lame.

- Though he will be OP, he will never be so OP that he could solo all of the guardians for example. Though just to note, he will be stronger than both Ainz and Shalltear individually.

- This Fanfiction will be taking quite a bit of inspiration and designs from Lord of the Rings, more specifically the Shadow of Mordor games, as I like some of the character designs.

- This is my second attempt at writing an Overlord Fanfiction, but the first was on a different account with a similar name. Lmk if you recognize me, it'd be pretty cool to see some of the active commenters I had again.

- The next page is just an information sheet for the main character, but I would like to explain a lot of his abilities through the story. You will mainly be getting the stat sheet for him that I worked on, and potentially a few notes.

- Feel free to point out spelling mistakes and stuff like that, I'll correct them as ya post them.