The Main Character

STAT SHEET

(Note: The picture isn't entirely accurate. His armor is meant to more closely resemble what you might picture when you picture "Divine-Class equipment" like that of Ainz, but this should give you a good idea of his general appearance.)

BASIC INFORMATION

 - Arakan is a Level 100 Player who belongs to the Heteromorphic Guild, Ainz Ooal Gown.

- Arakan's build is one that combines both magic and physical attacks via swords. He is one of 3 Players per realm of Yggdrasil who has attained the unique "Arcane Swordsman" Job Class, said class giving it's wielders the potential to create the greatest possible combination of a Warrior and a Mage.

- Each level of the "Arcane Swordsman" Job Class increases both the Physical and Magical attack stats permanently while that level is still held while also unlocking unique skills and passives, allowing for attack potential far exceeding what a normal spellblade build could attain.

- In overall strength, Arakan is considered to be the 3rd strongest member of Ainz Ooal Gown, First being Touch Me.

- Arakan has access to a single Super Tier Spell, which is inspired by Byakuya Kuchiki's Senkei.

- Like many other members of Ainz Ooal Gown, Arakan has put real money into his character on Yggdrasil, though not nearly as much as members like Momonga. Much of the money he used went into purchasing levels to be used for his custom NPCs in Nazarick, and the extra 4 rings he wore on each hand.

- Arakan's Racial Class "Nightbreaker" is an evolution of the Vampire race, only being able to be acquired after an Elder Vampire has maxed out the Vampire Lord Racial class. Among the more monstrous and beast-like interpretations of Vampires in Yggdrasil, Nightbreakers could be considered the most 'elegant' of the Vampires along with the Vampire Brides. The Nightbreakers differ in appearance from other vampires in that they more closely resemble a human, with their skin often not being quite as pale as the skin of other Vampires. Their eye colors often differ from the standard Vampiric crimson as well, with Arakan's in particular being a piercing blue. The only Vampiric features of a Nightbreaker are their fangs and vertical slit pupils, along with a certain glow to their eyes which could be toggled on or off.

- Nightbreakers lack the Blood Frenzy passive of True Vampires, as well as several skills and resistances True Vampires and one or two other Vampire classes have. They make up for this with a decreased amount of weaknesses, and a limited number of their own unique skills and passives.

- Being a Nightbreaker, Arakan more closely resembles a human than any other member of Ainz Ooal Gown. In order to not stand out too much from his fellow Heteromorphic guildmates, Arakan wears a variety of  masks that also serve to increase his stats, his most often worn mask being a Divine Class item.