Chapter 7

~3rd person Pov~

Taehyung and Jungkook went into their P.E class. Students were watching them. Half admiring Taehyung and the other half were either badmouthing or despising him. They went inside the changing room and started to get changed.

Jungkook took off his glasses and put it down on the bench, before changing. He put on his shorts and shirt. Taehyung was already done changing. He waited for the younger to come out. He saw few students checking him out, making him groan mentally.

'Stop fucking staring at me, you cunts!' He thought to himself as leaned on the wall with one of his foot on the wall waiting for their baby. Jungkook finally got changed and he went to the bench to find his glasses. But he didn't see it in the place where he placed it.

He started to search for it, but he can't find them. It made him panic. He couldn't see clearly without it and he needed to find it. "Looking for something, side bitch?" Jungkook turned around and saw few blur figures.

"Can I please have it back, I can't see clearly without them" he said. He heard those boys laugh and it made him feel small and his eyes became glossy. "Then find them yourself bitch" they said and one of them threw it somewhere far in the room.

Jungkook kneeled down on his knees and used his hands to search for it. But he was unable to find it. Those cunts just laughed at him even more. "What a loser" one commented. "Hahaha he looks so stupid!" Others laughed. They all again laughed at him and they all went out.

Jungkook again started to find his glasses, but it was twice harder as his vision was extra blurred by his tears. "Where is it!?" he asked to himself, tears falling down his eyes as he felt pathetic for not being able to find his glasses.

(Outside the room)

Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook to come out. "What is taking him so long?" he asked to himself. He then saw four guys coming out laughing among themselves. He heard them speak, "Did you see how he went on his knees and started searching for it? He is just a pathetic loser ahahaha" He was confused and decided to go in.

As he walked in, he saw Jungkook kneeling on the floor searching for something. Taehyung saw Jungkook's glasses near the door. This made him mad. He realized that those boys who he saw was the cause of this. He picked up the glasses and give it to Jungkook.

He also noticed that Jungkook was already crying. "Here you go love" Taehyung smiled as Jungkook puts on his glasses and hugged him tight. "Thank you" Jungkook muttered, sniffing. "What happened baby?" Taehyung asked putting his hands around Jungkook's slim waist.

"O-one of the boys took my g-glasses and threw them s-somewhere far from me. A-and t-they started to laugh at me saying that I-I'm a just a s-side bitch, loser and s-stupid" He started to sob on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung hugged him tighter and rubbed his back and patted his hair to calm him down. "Shhh baby, hyung's sorry for not being here. And if they do this again, just shout for me or Jimin hyung. Okay baby?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded his head, still pressing himself into the older's embrace, making Taehyung break out a smile. "Good, now let's get going okay?" he asked. The younger nodded and they both went out of the changing room and sat on the bench. Waiting for the teacher's instruction.

The teacher instructed half of them to do push ups and the other half to run around the hall. But as Jungkook started to run, everyone was so shocked. He ran around so fast. Passing everyone and running on the 1st place.

It made made Taehyung smirk, knowing that his baby is so talented to surpass the whole school. Murmurs like "How is he run so fast and be this fit?" and "How can a nerd be like this?" was heard from some distance.

And all of these comments just made Taehyung to smirk even more. After Jungkook stopped running, he ran straight to his Taehyung and smiled brightly showing off his bunny teeth. "How did I do hyungie?" He asked making Taehyung smile a genuine one.

"You did so great babe, every people were staring at you. They were all shocked to see you so run so fast" The elder said and broke out a proud smile. This information made Jungkook to be so jungshooked. "R-Really?!" he asked with a smiled.

Taehyung nodded his head and they both went to get changed. When Taehyung changed and turned around, he saw some cunts smirking and checking out Jungkook who was busy changing and didn't notice the eyes staring at him.

One of them came forward and moved his hand to touch Jungkook's ass. Taehyung ran towards them and slapped the cunt's hands away before he could touch. "Stay away from him you bastard!" Taehyung growled, making the cunt nod his head in fear and leave the place.

Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook and kissed his head. Jungkook looked up at him confused. "Why did you shout at them hyungie?" He asked tilting his head slightly as Taehyung sighed.

"Nothing babe, They were speaking about improper stuff. So I told them off" Jungkook nodded and stayed in Taehyung's arms. "Wanna wait for Jimin hyung?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook nod again.

"Yes hyungie! Let's go and meet him!" Jungkook hyped and jumped up and down. "Where do you wanna meet him baby? We can text him the place" Taehyung asked, looking at his cute smiling bunny, feeling his heart melt for the thousandth time.

"Let's go to his class and meet him there!!" Jungkook smiled. "Okay baby!" Taehyung said and texted Jimin about the meet. They both waited till the bell rang and sped walked towards Jimin's class to meet him.
_______________________________________

A/N:

Hi fella readers!~

How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~