Chapter 13

(3rd Person Pov)

The jikook couple went out of the class and waited for Taehyung to come. Some time later, Taehyung walked out of his class and saw his boyfriends. He went and hugged them.

"Let's go and get food hyungies!!" Jungkook hyped, making his boyfriends coo and smile at him. They went to the cafeteria and decided to sit to next Hoseok as he was sitting alone.

"Hey Hobi hyung! Whatcha doing? Where's Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked as he sat on his left. "Oh! he went to get some food for us both" He replied smiling to them.

The boys nodded and waited for Yoongi. Soon, Yoongi came back with two packs of chips and two sandwiches. "Thanks babe!" Hobi said with a smile, making Yoongi to smile too.

"No problem baby" Yoongi said and sat on Hobi's right. Then he noticed the three boys. He smiled and greeted them too.

"What do you two want?" He asked, looking at Jimin and Taehyung. "We just want to sit next to our friend Hobi" Taehyung said with his hands up.

Even though Yoongi is friends with them, he is still slightly afraid that these two popular boys will bring others and somehow cause trouble to his Hobi. But this doesn't mean he doesn't trust them. He likes and trusts them a lot. He is afraid only on the lunch hours.

Jimin gave them a smile and got up. "What does my two babies want to eat?" He asked. "Hamburger and banana milk!!!" Jungkook jumped in his seat with a smile.

Everyone in the table cooed at him. "Hamburger and strawberry milk for me" Taehyung said. Jimin nodded at them and went to get their food. Soon, Jungkook moved next to Yoongi and smiled at him.

"Are you okay now Yoonie hyung?" He aksed. Yoongi just smiled and nodded. "Yes kookie, I just don't want to be anywhere near him" Yoongi said in a serious tone.

Jungkook nods as he understood how the other felt. Suddenly, Taehyung felt someone tapping his shoulder. He jumped and turned around to see the school intern nurse boy aka their friend Seokjin standing there.

He went to Jimin to tell what he wants and sat down next to Taehyung. "Hey guys! What are y'all talking about?" He asked. Yoongi smiled and said "Nothing hyung. Just talking about how boring the classes are"

Yes, Yoongi knows Seokjin too along with Taehyung. Ten minutes later, Jimin came with their foods. He bought himself a sandwich and chocolate milk. He sat next to Jungkook.

Jimin gave them their foods and wrapped his left hand around Jungkook's waist. They all started to eat while chatting.

Namjoon entered the cafeteria and saw the mint haired guy. He wanted to get revenge. As he planned to go there, he saw someone in that table wearing a doctor coat.

He stunned at that place. That guy looked so beautiful in his eyes. He wanted to befriend him. Without noticing, he started to move in their direction. But a sudden laughter got him back to his senses.

He sat a table behind them and listened to their conversation. He learnt that his name was Kim Seokjin and that he was the intern nurse in their school. He felt his heart doing weird flips at the sound of the said male's voice.

He has a subconscious smile on him when he heard the male's laughter. He doesn't understand what was happening to him. So, he pushed these sudden thoughts to the back of his head.

Then he saw Jungkook, he still felt the urge to taste him atleast once. No, he doesn't like him. He just wants to have a taste of him. His slim and feminine body just covers Namjoon's eyes in lust.
(I cringed at myself for writing this😖)
--------------------------------------

Soon, the six dispered to their works/classes. Taehyung and Yoongi had the same class and Jimin and Hoseok had the same class. They all went to their classes. And Yoongi looked at Jimin with a knowing look, saying that he needs to look after Hoseok.

"Babybun! I need you to look after yourself. Be careful and don't let anyone do bad to you, okay?" Taehyung said, cupping Jungkook's face in his hands. Jungkook nodded and kissed Taehyung and Jimin and skipped to his class.

In Taegi's class, Yoongi went and sat at the back. Taehyung followed him. "So I guess that we all hate Namjoon?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi nodded and sighed.

"I just hope he doesn't go anywhere near Hoseok, because if he does, then I'll kill him" Yoongi said, feeling his anger raise. "Okay, okay! Calm down hyung. He'll never go near him. Jimin's there for him" Taehyung said.

Yoongi sighed at that. "I'm sorry Tae, I just really hate Namjoon" he says. Taehyung sighs and agrees with him.
----------------------------------------

In Jiseok's class, Jimin sits next to Hoseok and saw that Namjoon is in the same class as them. Jimin felt a bit happy that this cunt isn't in the same class as his kookie's.

But there is another part of his mind where he is so angry that they are going to get annoyed by him. Namjoon saw them and sat behind Hoseok with a smirk.

"Hey nerd! Shall I know why are you sitting next to a bastard?" He said with a laugh. And he started to poke in Hoseok's neck.

"Can you please leave the fuck off, he is already going through a rough time. Leave him alone for fuck's sake" Jimin said with a sigh and gritted his teeth.

"Aww What? Are you his boyfriend? Why are you getting mad?" Namjoon laughs. "I'm not his boyfriend, ok? I'm his friend. And he already has a boyfriend for himself and so do I" Jimin says with an eyeroll.

"Ew! Seriously. Dude I just joked. I didn't knew you guys were gay" He snorted and scrunched his nose in disgust. "Shut the fuck up dude" Jimin said looking away, feeling anger raise in him.

"I bet the nerd's boyfriend wants to break up with him so bad. Can't you see how ugly he is. I mean I bet your boyfriend will leave soon" Namjoon laughed again.

And Jimin wanted nothing but to punch his face. Hoseok looked down hiding his face in his hands. His eyes filled with tears. "Don't worry dude. His boyfriend won't leave him and he too hates you" Jimin says with a laugh.

Namjoon raises an eyebrow. "Oh? Do I know him?" He asked. "The mint haired boy" Jimin stated.

"Oh him? Yeah, I know he is gonna leave him. I don't even understand why he is dating a nerd. He must he a freak too" He laughed.

Suddenly Hoseok stood up and left the classroom. There was no teacher in the class yet. He then ran to the male's restroom and started to cry silently.
_____________________________________

Hi fella readers!~

I don't dislike Namjoon. Infact! I am an Ot7. I just made Namjoon the bad guy to pair him with Jin. So, please don't feel bad 🙏🏻

Anygays!...
How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~