Chapter 20

~Jimin Pov~

As time went by, we all ate lunch prepared by my hyung. Did I tell you that his dishes tastes very nice. After that, we decided to just hangout and chat random topics.

Soon, as the time neared three in the noon, me and my two boyfriends decided to leave back to my home. We bid farewell to Luhan hyung and started our drive.

As usual, I was driving and Tae sat in the passenger seat looking outside with kook on his lap. I noticed that he was fiddling with his shirt ends and looking down with a frown.

I frowned at his weird behavior. As I stop in a signal, i asked him. "Koo baby, what's wrong? Can you tell hyungies about it?" He looked up at me as Tae too now looked at him.

"U-um... can we talk once we are at home hyungies?" He asked. I looked at him with concern. But he just smiled at us. I felt a bit relieved that kook was not sad. So, I just nodded my head with a smile.

I watched as he leaned his head on Tae's chest and the other wrapping his arms around our baby's waist with a soft smile. Just then, the light turned green and I took off.
-----------------------------------------

(Time skip)
At Jimin's home

As we reached home, I noticed that the time was already four p.m. We entered and soon both my babies ran to the couch and settled themselves down comfortably.

I smiled at their cuteness and went directly to my room and grabbed a blanket and went back down. They both were speaking and giggling. My heart felt like it could jump out of my lungs anytime.

I went near them and settled the blanket in the arm-rest. I sat down on the other side of kook and suddenly remembered the dropped off topic from our travel.

"Jungkookie" I called him. He turned his head in my direction along with Tae. "Do you wanna speak why you looked sad when we were in the car today?" I asked.

"Oh that! Hyungie, parents only punish their child when they do bad right? Then you didn't do any bad. You just told them you are gay, but why they did that to you?" He asked, lips forming a pout and eyes showing worry.

Both me and Tae cooed at his cuteness. 'Aww! How can he be so fucking adorable' I exclaimed to myself. I smiled at him and caressed his neck on the backside.

"It was because they were disappointed at me baby. They were not happy because I was gay" I answered. But he just frowned at my reply. "So, parents abuse their child, if they are disappointed?"

I just shook my head. "Not all babybun! Only few parents are like that. Take my parents for example. My parents accepted that I am gay and supports me. So I am not being abused" Tae said.

"Oh! Taetae hyungie's so lucky!" He giggled. I smiled at his cuteness. "But, shouldn't the abused child deserve the treatment? I mean, they do disappoint their parents and they have to do the chores and get punished to make their parents happy again?" He asked.

He looked a little desperate?, for the answer and his lips formed into a frown. We frowned at that. 'Where's this coming from? Why is he thinking like this?' I thought. I sighed and him and held his hand inside mine. Tae holding his other hand.

"Baby! No child is deserved to be abused just because their parents think of them as a disappointment. It is based on if the child is good or not. And, if the parents get disappointed for something like not accepting their child's true self, then they are the one at fault baby. And in this case, the child doesn't have to do anthing for them to feel happy. Cause, they are the inconsiderate one for not accepting their child." Tae said to him, his other hand caressing Jungkook's cheeks.

I continued, "For example, in my case, I was not the wrong one baby. I just told my parents how I really am. Nothing changed in my character, behavior or my nature even if I am gay. But they didn't think like that and abused me. So, it was unfair for me that they treated me like that. So, I moved out from there and cut my ties with them"

Kook just stayed silent for a while. "I-I didn't knew t-there could be o-other solutions l-like these too" He muttered. Me and Tae shared a look and he put one of his hand under our baby's chin and gently pushed his face up.

We both gasped as we see him silently crying. We panicked and I immediately took him in my lap. "Oh baby! Why are you crying? It's ok baby, you didn't know how abusing works" I cradled him while Tae rubbed his back in comfort.

"I am sad for Chimmie hyung" he said and hugged me tight. I smiled at his cuteness as Tae cooed at our baby. I didn't know how can he be so kind. Soon, he stopped crying and just laid his head on my chest.

"Anyway! Why did you ask about this baby? Is something bothering you?" Tae asked. I too looked at kook for answers. "O-oh! It's just that I didn't know much about it hyungie. And I wanted to know what it was fully and how it works. Thanks for telling me!" He smiled.

I smiled at his response. Aaarrgghhh!! He is just too cute and adorable to be in this world. Soon, we dropped this topic and decided to do a movie marathon. Tae was now in my lap and kook was cuddling close to us.

We watched 'Hocus pocus', 'school of rock' and 'Jumanji: the next level'. As we were watching 'Gaurdians of the galaxy, I heard soft snores from my side. I turned around to see Kook sleeping peacefully with his head on my shoulder.

Soon, Tae too turned to look at our angel. I noticed how he looks at him. His eyes were so soft and it showed all his unspoken love. I smiled contently at this strangely homey feel. I pulled him closer and kissed him.

He immediately wrapped his hands around my neck and the next thing I know, we were full-fledge making out. Suddenly, we heard a shuffle beside us and we froze. Tae turned his head towards our baby. His face expression depicting one of shock and panic.

But he sighed in relief when he saw that our baby was still asleep. But who am I kidding though, our baby here is a heavy sleeper. We decided to stop making out and just sat on either side of the youngest. We watched the rest of the forth movie.
_______________________________________

Hi fella readers!~

How was this chapter? And!! I am starting the plot for namjin from the next chapter. Look forward to it.
!!ANYGAYS!!

How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~