Chapter 11

(Slight angst)

~Jungkook Pov~

"It's nice to meet you again, baby bunny" Namjoon smirked at me. But I didn't look at him. I was just so scared and I just wanted to be in Tae and Chimmie hyung's arms.

"P-Please leave me a-alone" I stuttered. I felt like it would make him leave if I ask. But it just made him smirk even more. "I'm afraid I can't do that bunny" He said and wrapped his arms around me.

I froze and looked down at my lap. I just wanted the class to end right now. I am so scared of this guy. But to my bad luck, the class was never ending anytime soon.

It was so slow, so damn slow. I felt my eyes brimming with tears. I controlled myself and tried to focus on the class like my life depended on it.

Soon the class ended and Taetae hyung walk towards me as that Namjoon guy left with a wink. I also noticed Yoongi hyung saying 'bye' to Taetae hyung and going out to wait for his boyfriend.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked, holding me tight. "I-I hate him s-so much hyungie" I chocked out, hugging him. I was so sad. But I didn't want to cry.

Soon, Chimmie hyung came into our class and saw Taetae hyung holding me. "What happened babies?" He asked, I could feel that he was angry that something happened to me. I just stayed quiet.

"You know the guy who sent that note to kookie?" Taetae hyung asked as Chimmie hyung nodded raising his brow. "Yeah? What about him babe?" He asked.

"He's at this school hyung! And he sat next to kookie this class and made him feel uncomfortable" Taetae hyung said on my stead.

"Tch!! What a fucking bastard" Jimin hyung said while getting angry.
---------------------------------------
~3rd Person Pov~

Yoongi waited for Hoseok for a while, but he didn't come at all. "Oh~, if something happens to my baby, I'll make sure they'll feel nothing but pain" Yoongi said to himself, walking to the restroom and heard sniffling and laughter.

Yoongi didn't care if he is gonna kill someone, he walked in and saw that his baby was hurt, his glasses were broken and the other boys were laughing at him. This sight made Yoongi even more angry.

He walked to one of the boys and kicked him right on his balls. "Ah! You bastard!" He screamed and fell on his knees on the floor holding his dick.

The rest of the boys who were there decided to attack him, but Yoongi started to punch all the boys and kick them. Soon, they all ran away.

Yoongi ran to Hoseok making sure he is okay. Yoongi grabbed his bag and got another pair of glasses and gave them to him.

"Come on baby, let's take you to the infirmary" Yoongi said, lifting up Hoseok and helping him stand.

"I'm sorry babe" He muttered. Yoongi stopped and stared at him with a clear frown on his face. "Why are you saying sorry baby?" Yoongi asked.

"I always caused you and causing you trouble and you always have to make the boys stop what they are doing to me. I'm sorry that I'm so weak" Hoseok said, now looking at his feet.

"Baby, don't you ever say sorry about that again. It wasn't even your fault" Yoongi said trying to calm his boyfriend. "And I love how I get to help my baby. It makes me feel that I am useful for you" Yoongi said, now showing his gummy smile.

"But I'm useless to you babe. I can't even help my own boyfriend in anything, I sometimes ask myself why are you even dating someone like me" Hoseok stated.