Chapter 34

!!Double update✌🏻!!

(Jungkook Pov)

The bell rang as we all moved out to go to cafeteria. I was going to go to my hyungies's class when someone pulled me into an empty classroom. I looked up to see the teacher from the morning, who touched me badly. I felt scared now.

"Hello there pet~ Do you remember me?" he said as he smirked at me. "Please don't call me that sir" I said in pleading and scared voice. He started to come closer to me and I ran away from him to near the teacher's table. 

But he caught up to me and pushed me down on the table. He started to touch me on places only my boyfriends have touched me. I tried to push him off. But he held me tightly. "N-no! P-please stop s-sir" I said and started to yell loudly, hoping someone will hear me.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled and unbuckled my pants. "S-stop p-please!" I yelled again. Suddenly the door bang opened and I turned to see Chanyeol and Sehun. "P-please help m-me! P-please..." I begged them. Sehun went to punch the teacher as Chanyeol came to me and helped me up.

"T-thank y-you! T-thank y-you f-for s-saving m-me" I said and cried hard. He hugged me and calm me down. But I want my hyungies near me. "Do you have your boyfriends's number Jungkook?" he asked. I nodded and gave him my phone after unlocking it.

He dialed one of their number. But I didn't care who. I was so scared and I want to be with my hyungies. "Hello Taehyung...I can explain, but can you both come to second year, science B class?.... Yes, he is. Something happened to him. You both come here soon.... mm bye" he spoke in my phone.
____________________________________

(Taehyung Pov)

Our afternoon classes ended and me and Jimin hyung were waiting for our baby to come so we can go to get our lunch. He should have been here ten minutes before. But he was still not here. I looked at Jimin hyung and he took his phone to call him.

But I suddenly received a call. I looked at it and saw that it was Kookie. "Hyung, don't call him. He already called me" I said and attended the call and putted in the speaker. "Hello babybun!" I greeted. "Hello Taehyung" we heard another voice. I recognized it.

"CHANYEOL?! WHY DO HAVE JUNGKOOK'S PHONE?" I yelled. "I can explain, but can you both come to second year, Science B class?" He asked. I heard crying noise behind. "Is that Jungkook crying?" Jimin hyung asked. My eyes widened at this.

"Yes, he is. Something happened to him. You both come here soon" he said. "O-ok, be right there. We are coming!" I said and started to walk fast towards the door. Suddenly Jimin hyung pulled me back and hugged me.

"HYUNG! Leave me. Kookie needs us and we should be there for him" I said and tried to get free from his hold. "I know baby. But we both must be calm to help him. I promise you baby, Kookie is safe right now and we will go and protect him. Ok?" He said and hugged me tight while patting my back.

I took some deep breaths and nodded "Ok hyung. I am calm now... Come on, let's go to Kookie" I said as I calmed down. He nodded and kissed me on the forehead. We both went to the class and saw that Kookie was on the floor and he was crying a lot as Chanyeol tried to calm him down and Sehun was tying up someone.

"Kookie" we went to him and I called his name. He looked up at me and pouted. His face was covered in tears, he was trembling and his pants were unbuckled. I wasted no time and hugged him. He hugged me back and cried in my chest.

"What happened Chanyeol?" Jimin hyung asked him. "We were coming down the hall, to cafeteria. Then we heard noise from here and decided to check. But it was locked and we suddenly heard a yell and broke in to see that teacher trying to molest Jungkook" he said.

We immediately got angry. Jimin hyung went to the teacher and bet him till he passed out. I too wanted to join, but calming Kookie down was my first priority. I hugged him tighter "It's all okay baby. Its over now. He won't come near you again. You are safe in our arms" I said.

I repeated this until our baby's crying went down to sniffles. By that time, Jimin hyung has come to us and buckled up Kookie's pants and hugged us both tightly.

I could feel him breathing heavily. "Are you okay now baby?" hyung asked after a few minutes of silence. We saw as Kookie nodded and I suggested to go back home for the day.

We all stood up. But Kookie was not letting me go. So I just picked him up and he buried his face into my neck. "Thank you guys for saving him" I said as hyung nodded and bowed a little. They smiled a little "No worries guys. Also, we are sorry for all we did to you" They said.

We smiled a little at them and went out. "Hyung, can we tell this to Jin hyung first. I hope he will help us. Is it okay for you Kookie?" I asked. They both nodded and we made our way to the infirmary. We saw that Jin hyung was getting ready for lunch. 

We wasted no time and told him what happened. He was shocked at first and soon recovered from it. He asked us for the teacher's detail and Jimin hyung gave him all he knew. Apparently, he was a new staff and he was in our first hour today.

Jin hyung said he will take care of this and we bid him goodbye and went to our car. I sat on the passenger seat with Kookie in my lap. He didn't even speak a word till now and it hurt my heart to see him like this. As soon as we started the car, I hugged him tight and started to cry.

"I am sorry this happened to you Kookie. Hyungie didn't protect you well. I am sorry" I said while crying. I felt him lifting his head from my neck. I saw him looking at me, his eyes glassy. "Its okay hyungie. Y-you guys didn't knew this. I should have s-said you guys when he touched me in the first class today. But I ran away b-because I didn't wanted to be in there" he said.

He wiped my tears and hugged me again placing his head in my neck. "It is not both of your fault hyungies. Please don't feel sorry for me. I don't like it" he said, his voice diminishing at the end. I smiled at his words. "Ok Kookie. We won't do that then" I said and I felt him nod.

I held him tight. We looked to our side to see hyung's eyes was glassy and he was having a sad smile on his face. I immediately placed one of my hand on his and rubbed it comfortingly. Kookie hugged him and said us to not feel guilty. As we reached home, I laid our baby on the couch as he fell asleep.

I hugged our hyung and said "Its okay hyung. We will protect our baby with even more effort from now on. We shouldn't feel sorry for him hyung. He hates it" He nodded and hugged me tightly as I kissed his neck reassuringly.
_____________________________________

Hi fella readers!~

How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~