Chapter 14

~Jungkook Pov~

I went to my class. I sat in a window seat. I was sitting peacefully until Jessica came and sat next to me. I groaned that she and me have the same class.

She suddenly started to smirk at me. "Well, hello there bastard" Jessica said moving closer to me. "Hm? Can you please move back a little?" I asked, moving away from her.

But she stopped me with gripping my hands. She wrapped her hand around my wrist so tightly. I whimpered, mentally noting that I would get a bruise.

"W-What are you d-doing Jessica?" I stuttered, feeling scared of what she's gonna do to me. "Oh~ Nothing vixen! Just wanted to know what happened to my daddies" She asked.

I know what she is talking about. She wanted to know about my Chimmie and Taetae hyungs. "I-I don't know what y-you are talking about" I said pretending to be oblivious.

"You know? They were never gay before you came to this school. I am so sure that you made them gay" She said to me.

"You can never make someone gay or straight just cause you want to, you know? They can't help but be that way cause that's what they prefer. And please don't blame other people if they don't like you. You are just not meant for them" I said hoping that she would understand.

Then suddenly I felt a harsh slap on my left cheek. She just slapped me. I touched my cheek and it burned. I felt tears starting to form my eyes.

I ran out of the class before even the teacher could come and went to the restroom. I entered the restroom and looked in the mirror. I saw a red mark forming on my cheek.

I started to cry silently looking at myself in the mirror. Suddenly, a cubicle door opened. "Jungkook?" A voice said. I turned around and saw Hobi hyung and I ran up to him and cried in his chest.

"What happened Kooks?" Hobi hyung asked, hugging me close. "D-do you know Jessica, h-hyungie?" I asked. I felt Hobi hyung nod and his grip around me tightened. I assumed he was feeling angry.

"I don't like her Kookie! She always tries to flirt with my Yoongi and try to get into his pants even after we told her we are gay. And she always makes fun of me" Hobi hyung said. "Anyway! What did she do to you?" He asked.

"S-she was in my class. She c-came and sat near m-me and started telling me t-that I was the one who m-made Jimin and Taehyung hyungies as g-gay. But I told her that y-you can't make someone gay or s-straight. But, she didn't b-believe me and slapped me" I cried even more.

I felt Hobi hyung patting my back to calm me down. "Aww! You are such a pure bunny! I am very pissed that Jessica even had a heart to hurt you" He said. I calmed down a bit after 30 minutes.

"Let's get to my class, yeah? Your Jimin hyung is there. And maybe we can go to Yoongi's and Taehyung's class after?" Hobi stated as I nodded to him.

I was still crying while we walked to their class. I was not hurt. I was upset because I didn't keep my promise to Taetae hyung. And suddenly the bell rang, indicating the end of the class. I noticed Chimmie hyung running out of the class.

He saw me crying and ran towards us. "Baby, are you okay hon?" He asked, his voice laced with worry and hugged me tight. It made me sob even more on his chest. I didn't say anything in return and just sobbed.
------------------------------------------
~Jimin Pov~

I saw as Hobi hyung ran out of the class. I decided to follow him, but the teacher came in. I sighed and sat back, waiting for the class to end soon.

Later, the bell rang, indicating that the class was over. I soon packed my things and rushed out to find and comfort Hoseok hyung. But I saw a different scene infront of me.

My baby was crying while he was coming towards here with Hobi hyung. He looked somewhat pissed and I instantly became so worried.

I went towards them and hugged my baby close. "Baby, are you okay hon?" I asked and hugged him tight. He didn't say anything in return but he started to cry even more. My heart broke at that sight.

I looked at hyung and waited for him to speak. "Jessica slapped him and told him it was because of him that you two are now gay" He said.

I felt my anger raise. How can that bitch slap my baby? And how can she say those obscurd things? I sighed and tried to calm my baby down.

Then we all went to Tae's class with kook in my arms, clinging to me like a koala. Hyung followed us as Yoongi hyung was on the same class as Tae.

We went into their class to see them both and a few more students. Hobi hyung saw his boyfriend and hugged him. "Hello baby!" Yoongi hyung said kissing Hobi hyung and making him smile.

That couple is always so sweet. But I don't have time for seeing them. Our baby is still crying on my arms. Tae saw us both. I smiled sadly at him and handed Kook to him.

He noticed out baby's tears. And I could tell he was so worried. "H-hyungie, I'm sorry for n-not looking after m-myself and for not b-being careful" He cried again.

Oh! Now I understand him. He's not crying for getting slapped. He is crying cause he wasn't able to do what we told him to do. Before I could tell anything, Tae spoke.

"What happened Jimin hyung?" He asked. I could tell how his reaction will be. He'll be so angry. But I know I can't hide it from him.

"Jessica slapped our kookie and said that he was the reason we turned gay and that he was a bad influence on us" I answered. I could literally see the anger seething out of him.

"Yoongi hyung, can you please look after Jungkook for a while as me and Jimin go meet someone?" Tae asked. I sighed getting where this is going and nodded in agreement.

Yoongi hyung nodded. I could tell he knows what we are going to do. He took kook from Tae and kept him in his lap. Kook buried his head into his neck, still crying.

Yoongi hyung wrapped his arms around kook and Hobi too joined in comforting our baby. We both kissed our baby's hair and went out of the class.
______________________________________

Hi fella readers!~

How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~