Chapter 17

Read chapter 16 before this!
_______________________________________

~Yoongi Pov~

I saw Hoseok as he looked down. I know how he is feeling. My baby is quite sensitive. I also know that he's feeling like he just made me angry.

And I know he doesn't like that, hence his mood going down. "I'm sorry Yoonie" He whispered. I softened at that and sighed.

"It's okay baby, I'll talk to them and make sure they know never to do this to you again" I said, mentally planning all my moves. Hobi just nodded at me.

"I'll be at my room doing the homeworks then" He said and stood up. But I got up and stopped him. "No baby! You are only doing your homework. Not theirs. Can I have both their homework materials please?" I asked while putting my hand out to get those notes.

He went to our room and got the materials and handed them out to me. "What are you gonna do with it?" Hobi asked. And this made me smirk.

"I'm just going to give them the answers for their homeworks! You know that I'm so amazing at history. Right baby?" I smiled a genuine smile. But both of us know that it was anything but that.

For a fact! Hobi already knows that I am a hopeless shit at history. And that's why he always helps me if there is any need. But he didn't question me.

"Okay babe" He said and went to our room and started to do his own homework.
----------------------------------------
~3rd person Pov~

Jimin came down and saw his two boyfriends cuddling. He smiled at his cuties and decided to join them. He went to the back of the couch and laid it down and laid next to Taehyung.

Aftet a cuddle session, which lasted for nearly an hour, they all got up and started to do their homeworks. They all completed their homework after two hours.

Then, they decided to cook dinner together and ate it. By 8.00 pm they were all cuddled up in Jimin's bed, deciding a K-drama to watch in Netflix.

"Let's watch True beauty!" Taehyung chimed in. Both his boyfriends smiling at his action and cuteness. As they watched it, Jungkook was sandwiched between the other two as usual. Time passed smoothly as all three felt content in this situation.

Somewhere in middle of the fourth episode, Taehyung and Jungkook had fallen asleep. Jimin turned to them when he heard the soft snores coming from those two.

He smiled at those two sleeping all cuddled up, Jungkook's head on the other's shoulder. His heart bloomed at the sight. They were so precious for him. "Cute!" He muttered under his breath and took a quick picture of them.

He tucked them both in his bed and went to turn off all the electronics except the air cooler. He came back and entered into his fluffy blanket and wraps his arm around his angels. Jungkook cuddled closer to him as soon as he laid down, Taehyung following the same action but hugging Jungkook close to him.

He again smiled at the scene and gave them both a small peck on their lips and cheeks. "I love you both babyboys" He said and drifted off to his own dreamland.
----------------------------------------------
~Jungkook Pov~

I woke up feeling my face pressed against something hard. I lifted my head to see Taetae hyung's chest. I smiled at his cute sleeping face.

I tried to get up as I was feeling so thirsty and wanted to drink water. But as I was doing so, I got pulled back to Taetae hyung's chest.

"Where are you going baby?" He asked me. His eyes were still shut and his voice was still groggy.

"I'm going to get water hyungie! My lips and throat are dry" I said, my voice was pretty low as I just woke up too. Taetae hyung nodded and let me go. Then, I made my way to the kitchen.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Chimmie hyung in a just a boxer. 'Woah! He's so hot!' I could feel the blush creeping through my cheeks. And I tried to look somewhere else.

Suddenly, Chimmie hyung turned his face saw me looking at him. I immediately turned my face. And I saw him coming in my direction. He smirked at me and placed his hands on my flushed cheeks.

"Good morning babyboy" He greeted me while wrapping his arms around my waist. I leaned into his touch. "What are you doing here bun?" He asked while tilting my head up.

"I-I'm just G-Getting w-water h-hyungie" I replied while stuttering. I mentally smacked myself for doing so. People always tell me that my stutter is so ugly and that I should stop it. I looked at Chimmie hyung only to see that his smirk has grown.

"Aww baby!! Did anyone tell you how cute you are while you are stuttering?" Jimin said while cooing at me and pinching my cheeks. I blushed and shook my head. 'Woah! That's my first time hearing positive compliment for my stutter'

"They always told me that I sound ugly while stuttering and that I need to stop doing that" I said with a pout. I felt Chimmie hyung place one of his hand on my cheek whilst the other was on my hip.

"What! They say that?! I think they are all deaf baby! Don't believe them ok? And if anyone says that to you next time, just tell me, I'll bet their ass" He exclaimed, making me giggle.

"Okay Chimmie hyungie!!!" I hyped and hugged him, feeling so happy by his reaction. I smiled showing off my bunny teeth. And I felt Chimmie hyung chuckle. "Aww! You are so cute baby!" He said. I felt shy and hid my face in his chest.
_____________________________________

Hi fella readers!~

How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~