Chapter 30

~Tiffany Pov~

(Meanwhile with Tiffany and Jessica)

The bell rang, indicating the last class of my first day here. The day went pretty uneventful. I sighed as I entered my last class with Yoongi. I saw a hot girl in the class, she was so good looking.

"Don't make yourself love her, she hates homosexuals and is following Tae and his friend Jimin" Yoongi said to me in a warning tone. I sighed "Why do I always fall for straight girls~" I whined receiving just a shrug.

" Well, I guess you could try? Maybe she'll like you? But if she does, then tell me immediately okay? I'll make sure she is not just playing with you" he said and I hugged him. "Thank you Yoongi " I said as he nodded and went to his seat.

Soon, the teacher entered the class and told me to introduce myself. "Hi everyone, I am Tiffany Young from Daegu. Let's be friends! " I said. And teacher told me to sit next to my new crush. 'I have a sack of luck today' I thought as I made my way to my seat.

I sat and took out my notes as the teacher started to teach. Soon, I got bored as I started to doodle in my note. " Hey lil one" I heard the hot- *cough* just girl *cough* say. I looked around to see who she was calling with a nickname. 'Definitely not me though, she is straight' I thought.

"Hey! I am calling you new kid" she said as I turned to her and pointed myself. 'She called me with a nick name?!?!?!' I mentally screamed. "Yeah you. Hello there! " she greeted. I was confused 'Isn't she the school's bad girl?' I thought.

"Oh! Hi " I replied shortly, going back to my doodle and gave it my final touches. "That's a good one" she commented on my doodle. 'Woah! this is my first time someone appreciating my doodles' I thought as I became shy. I could feel myself blush.

"T-thank you" I said with a stutter and mentally killed myself for that. "Why don't you stay with me after school today? " she asked in a sexy voice. I blushed a little at that. But no, I don't want one night stands anymore.

"Well, I don't know... my friend told me about you..." I dragged the sentence. But as soon as I completed, I felt an hand on my thighs. But I noticed that it was not placed in a sensual way, so I didn't push it away.

"Listen here babygirl, if your friend is that mint haired one, then what she said is all true. But you give a different vibe and I want to give us a go" she said. I blushed a little more red at that and nodded my head.

"W-What?!?! " I asked with a stutter. 'She wants to be with me!' I was mentally malfunctioning that I didn't notice that I have actually stuttered. "Yeah baby, you look so hot and cute when you blush. So, what do you say?" She said.

"Ok I guess" I said while smiling a little and received a small smile in return. 'Well, she doesn't seem as bad as Yoongi mentioned' I thought as I started to draw a new doodle.

-----------------------------------------

(Time skip)
After school, in the backside

I am standing here for nearly 10 minutes and waited for Jessica to come. I got bored and stared to kick the stones one by one. "Hey there babygirl" I suddenly heard a voice and got startled. I turned around to see Jessica standing there.

"Hi Jessica Jung!" I greeted back with a smile. "Hey! You don't have to be formal with me. Just call me Jessica or Jess" she said. I blushed at that "O-Okay" I said with a stutter again. 'Ugh, what's with me and these blushes and stutters' I thought while mentally facepalming.

_____________________________________

Hi fella readers!~

This just a filler chapter. This is to know what happens between Tiffany and Jessica and you guys can imagine the rest of their story to your likings (not in a rude way) and Jessica will stop going around Vmin and disturb Jungkook.

So....
How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to follow, comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~