Bakugou comes home with a lust~

...
Haii This is the writer's message!^^ Warning smut ahead ;) This is my first BkDk one so might
not be the best as you excepted. Now let us get into it shall we ?<3

My AU explanation:
Both Deku and Bakugou have graduated from UA and now are pro heroes. They graduated from there and started working as pro heroes, Plus they are already married!><

Deku Pov:

As usual, I woke up from All might theme alarm clock the one I bought when I was in UA. I groaned and brush off my sleepiness with the thought of starting a new day. I opened my eyes and saw no sight of my blonde husband sleeping beside me. "Of course it's time for him to start patrolling as a Number one pro hero". (Yes Bakugou became the number one hero 👏🏻👏🏻)

As I am fully awake, I walked to the kitchen and got approached by a note. I already knew what's it's about but read it anyway. It said, "Hey Nerd, I know you are now awake after reading this. Today I will be later than usual as that shitty hair and other heroes are on a break. And I am the replacement here. The breakfast is on the table. Enjoy I guess".

The green hair boy chuckled as appreciated his husband's hard work for the breakfast and being the responsible hero. "Oh, so he will be late today? Today I also don't need to go out since my shift was over yesterday. But I will still have to if there is an emergency or a Villain attack in this area. I couldn't help but smile when I see my favourite dish Katsudon still hot on the table which was made by Kacchan.

It was already 10 am when I woke up. Don't blame me, the hero work and patrolling were exhausting yesterday and a hero needs to get enough sleep to be able to work again!^^ The green hair boy muttered to himself.

Then I sat down and enjoyed the meal. The sound of the clock ticking and silence filled the room after I washed the dishes. There isn't much to do apart from the time when I was so busy fighting the villains. But I am used to it anyway! I started cleaning the house and checked if food have run out. Then I went to the shop to buy some groceries just in case if there is a villain attack and the only shop near us will close TwT...

When I did all of that, I checked the time and it was already 6 pm which is getting dark. I sat on the sofa and began watching the news. ".....Yes and today our Number 1 hero Ground Zero, Bakugou has defeated several villains while patrolling... Yes ... Amazing as always!...
" Damn Bastards, as long as I am here, you won't get a chance to get out of here.."
I watched him say his words again " Typical Kacchan pulling his anger on the villains again.."

"He looks a bit tired today. Did he get enough sleep last night? I should make something for him when he comes home! "

The green hair boy said cheerily and started making dinner for his blonde husband. "I don't know how long has the time passed but at least I am glad that I finished his favourite dish in time before he come back.

Just as I finished, I hear a knock on the front door. "Coming!!..." I said. Not knowing who it is run to the front. Is it Kacchan? I thought he will be back late tonight. Another knock on the door as I came closer and was about to touch the knot. I saw my husband standing ..," Kacchan..? I th-" As I was about to finish my sentence, a kiss from Kacchan interrupted me. I was surprised at first but returned back.

He then closed the door behind him and hold my hand to my back. He still wouldn't let go and continued to kiss me roughly. After a few minutes, I started panting and pushed him a little.

Deku Pov:
K-Kacchan..? What happened? Why so sudde-". Then again I saw lust in his eyes and seems like he is going to devour me..

Bakugou Pov:
"The shift ended earlier than it would. Tomorrow I have a day off since I captured most of the villains today.

(Bakugou usually don't have a day off since he is the number one hero I mean duh- obviously)

"But that doesn't matter. We have the whole day tomorrow. What matter is I want you in my bed now~ D-E-K-U~..."

...

Yes OvO Ahah a cliff hanger UwU lol
Word total count: 789

I hope you enjoy this chapter!^^ I will continue if I get 10 votes in this!>< I hope it is not that much to ask.