Wait- Don't leave me...

From now on, I think there are gonna be some time skip and maybe a slight change in my writing style. I apologized for future actions cus my writing has been messed up lol. Cus I was too caught up in reading too much bakudeku ;)
And for real I will try my best to write Angst in this chapter so prepare ig. Will also include Drama and stuff. And thank you so much Foxythefluffy_fox for reading my story till midnight your bedtime 😭🙏🏻

Deku POV:
I happily jump out of bed and almost fell down but Kacchan caught me. He lifted me up and carried me to the bathroom.

"Last night you were too rough-"

"You also didn't say to be gentle right? Now not thanking me that I slowed down~?"

Deku POV:
Kacchan carried me in bridal style and I sat on the counter waiting for him to finish washing and brushing his teeth. My head still hurt a bit but it was really better than yesterday.

"Kacchan !"

"Hmm?"

"When will you be back tonight?"

"It depends but I promised I will be back at 9 alright?"

"Aww can't it be a bit earlier?"

"What? You want me to be back early to fuck you again? Just wait till I'm back".

"Ah NO Kacchan I didn't mean it like that-" I splashed water at him but he dodged it in time with the towel in his hand.

"Stop being mad babe, come on we don't wanna be late do we~?"

"Hmph-, Kacchan I'm gonna wear one of your hoodies!" I said stomping into the room. After we both were ready, I went to the fridge to find something. Kacchan yelled from the car for me to get in and I said I'm coming in a minute!

Bakugou POV:
"What took you so long Deku?"

"Oh nothing just went to grab the bento box!^^ You made the sushi yesterday right?"

"Ha? How do you know?" I asked starting to drive off.

"Aww, I saw yesterday when coming back home. You were just too busy taking care of me and didn't notice, hehe".

"Stop making that face- and no I wasn't".

The rest of the drive was peaceful and Deku just ate a bento box and also fed Bakugou some lol. Of course, he refused at first but u know he cannot resist ;)

When they are almost there, Deku approached a large building with different agencies busy working there.

"Mmm Kacchan It's been quite a while since I came here!"

"It's not a big deal, Just meeting up these extra every day is annoying sometimes"

"Nee Kacchan that's mean-"

We arrived at the place and as we got out, I heard someone called Kacchan-

"Bakubro!! you're really late today. That's not like you bro. Oh, Midobro is also here! How was the mission yesterday?"

Deku POV:
"Ah It was a success, we defeated the villain but-

Bakugou POV:
"He got sick yesterday"

Kirishima POV:
"OH that explained why you are late. I see Midobro is finally visiting here-"

Bakugou POV:
"Shitty hair move. We don't have time to chat here".

Deku POV:
"Ah- we will see you later Kirishima!" I said as Kacchan dragged me towards his office. When we got there, he sat down and told me that he will have to do some paperwork before going out to patrol. I sat on the deck and looked around. But I see no one around so I found it a bit strange.