The Beach! (1/3)

Welp LOV members and someone special will appear in this chapter ;) and I know you guys will not like this special person. And there will be especially Drama, Jealousy and Angst. One more thing! The name I wrote doesn't exist in canon or any other fandom. I have my own character in my own AU. So I hope you understand!^^ Cus I have seen other ppl use one of the characters from class 1 A and mainly use it for the bad guy. I don't wanna do that cus everyone in the main canon has their unique personality so I don't wanna ruin that. Still, I know this is fandom, a whole different world but I still won't. I will use my own character name. That's it!

That evening at 4:00 pm in a shopping mall!

Bakugou POV:
"What do you need? Do we have enough food at home? Wanna take some sun cream?"

Deku POV:
"Wait! Let me check the list...Hmm, We pretty much have everything but I wanna grab some snacks on the way there. And for the dinner-"

"We don't need to cook. We will stay at the hotel".

"Wait Kacchan! That will be expensive!"

"Oh come on Deku, we are the fricking Top pro hero. They won't even take charges. Just gonna make sure of their safety while we are there".

"Mmhm okie then! Wait Kacchan stop the cart!" I said running to one of the Candyland corners. Then I picked up the Pocky, a bar of chocolate and a jar of candy mixed with fruit colours looking delicious.

"No Deku you can't take all. It's too much for you to be eating these. Choose one." I said trying to put back some of the things he took.

"Mm- Kacchan I can't. I need them~ I have been craving them since I was sick. Besides, you promised me that you will make it up to me right?"

"But I don't mean this Deku".

"Kacchan pls make this an exception for me~"

The two couples have been arguing about this childish topic for a while. And just two blocks far away, there was a certain person watching them for quite a while. She scratched the wall without anyone noticing and was secretly stalking them from the start when they entered the mall. (lol I smell a cat) ...She then slowly took some steps towards the green-haired boy. Then, out of the blue, jumped and hugged Izuku from the back behind. Bakugou noticed immediately and pulled him back behind him and glared at the woman.

"Oh! Long time no see Izuku! How have you been~?"
She said looking at the Blond boy with such a playful eye. (No not sexually)

"Ah Hina! yeah it's been quite a while since high school and I have been good. What about you?". I said calming down Kacchan with my hand.

Hina POV:
"Oo~ yes! I have been doing really great! I see you have been with someone new-?"

Deku POV:
"Hina. Those were in the past...And this Kacchan"Bakugou" my husband".

Kacchan has been staring and following every move that Hina makes. It's obvious that Kacchan doesn't like Hina one bit from the start.

Bakugou POV:
"Deku who the fuck is this b-"

Deku POV:
"Kacchan! Pls, don't say anymore. Now I will introduce you guys to each other! Kacchan this is my ex-girlfriend from back in high school...but we pretty much lost feelings and are friends again! And Hina as I said this is Katsuki, my husband!"

(I will write about what happened in the past if you guys wanna know. But not in this chapter though)

Hina POV:
"Oh~ you got yourself a man now. Aw haha I am jealous~"