⚠️The Beach (2/3)⚠️🩸*Not smut but blood-*

What is Hina planning to do to Deku? What happened in the past with Deku and Hina? How did they end together?? Will Deku be alright? Why did Toga tell Bakugou about Hina? How did Toga know about Hina?!

You will find out in this chapter!

WARNING :
MENTIONED OF BLOOD, ABUSE AND KIDNAPPING
SICK AND OTHER TWISTED PAST AND PLOT THAT MIGHT TRIGGER PEOPLE ;) sorry guys I must in this chapter- BUT I PROMISE I WILL NOT DO TOO MUCH DAMAGE TO DEKU-

Imma tries my best to answer all the questions I wrote above lol...

OK INSERT SOME PAST EVENT 

This happened before Bakugou and Deku got into UA. 

Also, this is the last year for them in high school.

Bakugou did bully Deku during this period but not like in canon he didn't tell Deku to kill himself, or neither did the villain attack happen. (In my AU All Might told Deku that he can still be a hero even though he was quirkless. Yep the training and eating the hair was the same though)

Hina was a student and a friend of Deku's. They met each other in kindergarten. 

(The reason why Bakugou didn't notice Hina in the first place at the mall is that she changed her appearance)

Hina's quirk was unknown to the others and people in high school including her teacher. 

She was considered quirkless the same as Deku. But only Deku knew what Hina was hiding from the others.

He once saw her using her quirk on someone and got caught by him. Then she threatened Deku not to tell anyone, especially Bakugou.  Because she knew her plan would be exposed if Bakugou knew.

From the time Deku knew her quirk, Hina already made Deku her boyfriend. Which was really surprising for Bakugou when he heard about it. He knew something was definitely wrong cus he knew Deku really well and Deku wouldn't date her despite her look. 

So then he paid more attention to Deku and Hina and tried to look for anything suspicious. And boomed one day he asked Deku a question that only he and Deku knew from childhood. 

And Deku answered differently which make Bakugou realise that her quirk probably must be hallucinating people. And what's more, she can replace the non existing memory of how she wants and put it into a person. She can activate her quirk and turn them on how long she wants. But in order to do that, she needs to get a piece of DNA from that person every day. And that's why she asked Deku to become his boyfriend. 

At first, her goal was to play with people and toy with them by doing whatever she want.

(Sick I know ;)  But then, somehow she got more interested in Deku and decide to keep him as a puppet and take him away from Bakugou. She knew why Bakugou bullied him and by that, I mean why Bakugou doesn't want Deku to get hurt without his quirk.

Bakugou immediately informed one of the pro heroes and told them what exactly happened. Then Aizawa was assigned to look into the case right after. And yes thankfully, he can erase the quirk effect on Deku and bring him back his self-awareness. 

Shortly after, Bakugou explained why he bullied Deku and they got together by time just before they went to UA.