Special episode ✨

Hi guys I am back again!^^ just got lots of motivation from one of the comments 🤧🥺 and I really thank you for reading my immature stories- haha. This is a special episode and maybe you can call it as a new story teaser I have in mind before uploading officially. Sorry that this is not Part 3 of Quirk accident as I need to read my chapter again to get in the mood lol! This chapter will mainly be around UA third year and after it won't be related to the original storyline. It will include Angst, fluff, smut and drama in future!

Remember this is DKBK

The following event occurred after Deku and Bakugou fought with each other...

Izuku Midoriya sat outside his door. He didn't know what was wrong with him, but he knew one thing and that was that he had to get it off his chest soon. His stomach twisted uncomfortably as he fidgeted in his seat. He took a deep breath before knocking firmly on the door twice before waiting for someone to answer. Nothing happened at first and then slowly, cautiously, the door swung open to reveal Bakugou, wearing only his underwear, which were clearly too big for him.

"What do you want?" Bakugou growled, glaring down at Izuku.

Izuku stared back up at him. He didn't look like he had been sleeping, if that made sense. There were dark circles under his eyes, making them look sunken in, his skin looked paler than usual, and something about him just seemed...off. Like there was something hiding beneath those layers of angry bravado and anger issues. Izuku could see his heart beating a mile a minute. It seemed he wasn't alone in feeling awkward.

Bakugou was staring at Izuku expectantly, obviously expecting an answer from him.

So, not knowing how else to respond other than being honest, Izuku blurted,

"You look really tired." And then he realized what he said and tried to take back. Well...shit. That was a stupid statement. Why did he have to be so blunt all the time? Bakugou probably wouldn't appreciate it anyway.

But then again, he might. The two boys stood silently staring at each other before Izuku finally said,

"Do you need me to come back later? I can leave." Maybe that would make Bakugou feel better. Because it didn't really help Izuku himself.

To Izuku's surprise, Bakugou started laughing, and hugged him and pulled away after saying "Deku, do I look like my shitty mom? The blond was still chuckling when he stepped aside, motioning for him to enter.

"Just come inside already, nerd, we don't have all day." He smirked, giving Izuku a small smile.

Izuku was shocked but kept his composure and smiled shyly in return and walked into the room after Bakugou. He closed the door behind him before turning back to see Bakugou looking at him expectantly, waiting for some sort of response.

It took him a moment to realize Bakugou expected him to say something. Well. Bakugou had made it pretty clear he didn't want to talk about whatever he needed to talk about. So, Izuku decided he needed to be more considerate. Plus this was Bakugou, no matter what he said or thought about him, he always wanted what was best for others. Maybe he could help.

"Sorry." He mumbled softly, averting his gaze in shame. "I didn't mean to stare at you like that or anything. I guess I just kind of assumed you weren't sleeping because...you look like that."

Bakugou was silent for a few seconds and Izuku began to fear that maybe Bakugou didn't want to talk anymore. Then Bakugou spoke and Izuku snapped out of his panic, looking up to see a slight blush on Bakugou's cheeks.

Bakugou cleared his throat and said, "Yeah well, it ain't the first time people have said shit like that. Now c'mon. He rolled his eyes and started walking toward his bedroom. Izuku followed close behind, trying his best to ignore his racing pulse.