Ch-21: "Deku got hit by a quirk (2/3)

Author-chan notes!
Warning there's a bit VENT... at the end of this chapter!
Oh, and last time it was all Bakugou's point of view. And I will be making Deku's POV most of the parts here!^^

Bakugou POV:
As I was holding him panicking not knowing what was happening to him fear came over me. He's clearly in pain and whining...almost as if he was crying for help. I came back to my sense when Deku grabbed my sleeve telling me something which I couldn't hear. I instantly brought him downstairs and grabbed a few important things like my Hero license, and my phone which I needed when I go to the Hospital. Then I stormed out of the apartment to my car driving straight to Hosu.

I tried calling back to the numbers that dialled in earlier. Fuck please don't let anything bad happen to my Izuku...or I won't be able to forgive myself- God...

Earlier with Deku POV:
Ugh! I was so pissed with Kacchan once in a while. I became really bored if I am not doing something. I just wanted some fun with him, yet how dare he treated me like this?! I pouted and bit my lips in annoyance. No, wait Izuku you can't be mad at your husband, right? Mmmm ha I hate this. How long do I have to ask Kacchan for...Ah- Mmmm w-what's this sensation..? It hurts-...pls make it stop.*Sobs*...Kacchan...

My vision became blurry right after, I felt like I am about to burst out. I was sure that I was teary and all of a sudden I heard Kacchan yelling out my name. I told him that my whole body hurts and I couldn't move. But I don't think he heard what I said. Or maybe I couldn't even say that properly. I didn't know what was wrong with my body...but I knew everything will be ok with Kacchan. All I saw was him getting into the car before I completely passed out tired of holding on. 

At the hospital

"What was wrong with him?? Did the test go wrong before?!? He started sweating and crying. Do you fucking know how hurt he was-"

"Please calm down Bakugou Sir. There was nothing wrong with the test we had run before. But because we had a sample of his DNA and blood, we were able to find out the issue"

"And What is that??"

"We have found that he is growing really fast which is really abnormal. This might be the side effect that we talked about. I am afraid the pain that he is dealing with is the cause of bone growth and the muscles stretching and expanding a lot are not a match for his body. For now, we have calmed down the pain, but it's better we observe until he is much older and then we can certainly get rid of the pain. We will also prescript some medicine which can reduce the pain"

There was a gap of silence before someone spoke any more words. At this point, Bakugou's heart was filled with guilt, fear and revenge, to be exact, he was not in the right mind to make the decision. His mind constantly blames himself for Izuku's condition. If only he had been by his side, he could have protected him, he could be the one bearing this pain instead, he could have at least done something for him. But now seeing him on the bed lying with discomfort breaks his heart more. He pulled out a chair next to Izuku's bed and sat there for a while trying his best to calm down all the negative thoughts and make the right decision for Deku.

At that very moment, he noticed that Izuku's hand is moving slightly. The nurse was also aware that he was gaining consciousness gradually and excused herself. The blond hair man moved his hands towards Deku's hand and grabbed tightly hoping he could hear him. 

"Izu are you feeling better now?"

"..Mm yeah I think so...It was so dizzy before and the lights were dazzling"

"Do you want anything? I can get something outside for"

"Kacchan...-"

"Hmm?"

"I heard everything earlier when you guys were talking..and I also think I should stay here for a little longer...I know you were blaming yourself for what's happening"

"..."

"You know I don't like one bit when you're constantly thinking that everything's your fault when it was clearly mine.. I will be better soon so please stay here with me and just think about me-..you can promise me that right Kacchan?"

"Haa..sometimes you're really a needle I can't resist..Alright, I promise you. But you have to listen to me until you're discharged"

"Aw Haha why a needle though?^^"

"I don't know too- that word just sits right with me"

"Your word of choice is really-"

"Nevermind that bullshit, now sleeps you dumbass" I pulled over the enormous blanket to the point where it reached his chest. He looked straight into my eyes telling me that he don't want me to go so he clenched my hand firmly and closed his eyes turning to my side. I couldn't help but let out a smile. His behaviour was so adorable to the point that I fell asleep right after him half leaning on the bed. 

As those two seems exhausted, the nurse decided not to disturb them and informed the condition of Deku to her supervisor. Somehow they managed to create a suitable painkiller and medicine for him. It was supposed to be an injection at first but Katsuki refused to do it so instead they give Deku medicine in addition. They understand as Bakugpu didn't want to give Izuku any more pain. In the back, he's also doing his best to make him sallow all of the tablets. And in the process, he had to make up lots of deals with him. Never knew Izuku wasn't on good terms with medicines.

And only a day was left before Izuku was discharged.  Somehow Dekusquad and Bakusquad came to visit Izuku with the help of Kirishima. Bakugou hit hard in Kiri's face which made him regret telling him he was going to see Deku before.  Everyone was having the best day of their life seeing a cute baby version of Izuku when he was young. But as Bakugou was being a protective boyfriend and a babysitter insist all of them leave him alone. It was totally chaos while they were snatching Izuku from one another. You should have seen it ;)

Will be ending here as a  part 2!
Looking forward to your guy's feedback><

Warning VENT as mentioned:

I apologized deeply as I haven't been able to update a chapter for months. I am moving to another country for study purposes and I think I won't have time anymore to continue big series like this. I am sorry to disappoint you all and I am truly sad about this. It was really a memorable and splendid journey I had with people from all over the country. I am not stopping my series completely but uploading it after a long time or during it maybe when I finally graduate. Enjoy the things outside while you can guys! I wished you all the best! even life can be really shitty and messed up ;)