⚠️U want a Blow Job-? ⚠️

Hmm, Should I do this story longer like adding up their daily routine day by day, of course there will be many events occurring in there and I will try my best to write them in detail? Pls give me some ideas for that lol TvT 😭🙏🏻✨I have been reading others' stories so I think I will manage to write them but it would be better if I had a rough idea from you guys!^^

And- there will be slightly NSFW actions here...ok not slightly maybe more. Don't blame me why I was putting those in almost every chapter- idk too ;) my mind and hands just can't lol

At the cinema around 5 pm in the evening!

- Include swearing TVT

Deku POV:
When we got in, they said that they are deeply sorry that they only have one more seat available at this hour. Kacchan was pissed cus he booked earlier and it was said to be 2 seats. But I confront him that we will be just fine with one seat.

The movie (more like fight scenes lol) started shortly after I sat on top of Kacchan's lap. I got used to it as we were also in that position earlier.

Bakugou POV:
"I don't think if I should thank that bastard or-"

Deku POV:
"Shh Kacchan! It's starting and I want to only focus on it".

Bakugou POV:
Deku cut me off with the extreme excitement overflowing in him and forgetting all the things around him. Well I mean he's obviously right in front of me so I couldn't see the screen. I was thinking of laying back and waiting for the movie to finish in about 1 hour or so. I was going to kill the time by sleeping but something bothering me interrupted my thought. It was Deku's thighs and ass- He was wearing my hoodie for the top and tight black trousers. They are so soft and what's more, is THEY ARE ON MY FRICKING D*CK- I couldn't stay like that not being hard feeling him moving excitedly concentrating on the movie and he even forgot that he was on top of me.

Deku of course had no idea about what was happening rn. I wanna rock him so hard even with the clothes on. But I don't wanna disturb his precious time watching All Might fight- God I don't know how much longer I can sit still and keep my hands in my pocket.

After 15 minutes Deku was still moving a lot on me. This time I was thinking of doing something a bit, just a bit to calm me fucking down. I leaned to the front and put my arms and hands around Deku's waist. Deku really didn't seem to notice nor that he mind me. Then I got the idea of teasing him a bit.

From hugging Deku's waist from the back, I move my hands slowly down to his thighs. And I squeezed them and move his hip closer to mine. That's when Deku flitches and reacting what's happening.

Deku POV:
"Ah- um Kacchan-"

Bakugou POV:
"Hmm, what?" I said pretending that I didn't do anything.

Deku POV:
"Kacchan, What's wrong..?"

Bakugou POV:
God, is he being serious now?

"How dumb are you Deku?? How can I probably remain still when you are all there moving your ass and grinding on my member?".

Deku POV:
"I- I am sorry I was too caught up in-"

Bakugou POV:
"It's fine. Just finish your movie whatever. ANd do something about this later".

Deku POV:
"Okie Kacchan!^^".

Bakugou POV:
And once again he completely forgot it. I didn't know how I made it through that. It was till up all the way- And for the rest 45 minutes, everyone in the fricking cinema screamed and cheer for the fights in the movie. When it finished, as we were about to get off, one or two extras recognized us and started asking us for signatures and autographs. Could this be any worse?? Of course, I didn't give them a chance to react and carry Deku on the back walking out of them quickly.