Ch-20:"Deku got hit by a quirk(1/3)"

Author note: (Pls consider reading if you are a recent reader)
I know I had said but again I just wanna remind myself of an apology. I had disappeared without a trace for months and came back ;) Cus I completely lost motivation out of blue and wasn't really enjoying it. So I thought it was time I needed a break to rethink it myself. Let's say I am back cus I have so many ideas for each small chapter like some fluff? I read some old and new fanfic manga so I am prepared you can say 😃 Now let's continue reading!^^

@AngelQuincylee here is the update! sorry to keep you waiting.

At Ground Zero agency

"Phew, the day ended again. How was work from your area Bakubro- Whoa that wound looks serious"

"Ha, it's nothing. I am not weak like you all who needs to take a day off just because of this"

Both of the Heroes met in a locker after a long day of work and Kirishima is in the same agency with Bakugou if you didn't remember.

"Bro don't say it like it. I was just worried for you"

"Whatever. I don't need any"

"Beep"

"Oh It must be from Midoriya right?~"

*Smack*

"Ow-"

"Shut up shitty hair. Don't interfere with my private life"

And then Bakugou processed to see who send him a text from the home screen. The phone screen appeared in a wallpaper of both Bakugou and Deku's first year in UA. They were quite happy especially Bakugou smiling in the picture. He saw the message was from the Deku agency and immediately his mood changed.

Kirishima tried to peek from the back and saw :
"To Young Bakugou...After your shift has ended, I would like you to come to Hosu General Hospital to pick up Midoriya. There are some things we would like to discuss with you along with Mr. Deku. This is very crucial that we can't directly tell you through this. Hope you will reach there in time... 6:30 pm...From All Might.

"It sounds serious don't you think?"

"Shut up, I know"

Bakugou locked the locker after changing back to his usual clothes and put on the cap and a black mask.

"Can I also c-"

"No"

"Why not??"

"Until I find out what's wrong with Deku, you can't come. You know it will spread to the whole group"

"I will keep it a secret"

"You think that will work the same on Mina?"

"..."

"Exactly. Now I will have to go. And don't fucking follow me"

Bakugou left the building in disguise cus last time when his fans noticed him, it didn't end well. As well as that time while he and Izuku were out for a movie.

Bakugou POV:
I walked down the alley and to the parking lot and got into the car. I started the engine and drove off to the Hosu Hospital. Now, what did Deku do again this time? The last time he came back overworking himself and got seriously ill. Again that time he broke his arms and almost impossible to heal them completely. I signed and my chest felt heavy every time I think about what happened to him again. I felt just a few minutes passed when I stepped into the Hospital.

The Receptionist there asked me who I was looking for. I told her that I was here for Deku and she immediately sounded serious and led me to the floor where there were private section patients.