⚠️BAKUGOU DID WHAT? ⚠️👻

...HAPPY HALLOWEEN IF U READ THIS ON OCT 31 lol ;)

"Fuck Deku you're sick-".

I said trying to wake Deku up knowing that he will end up gaining more temperature without doing anything.

"Mmm what Kacchan..?"

"Stop mumbling and get the heck up. You have a fever right now".

"Huh-? Really? But I feel cold-".

Without a second later, I pulled Deku up and made him sit up still on the bed.

"Ok so wait here, Do not do anything until I am back got it?"

"Hm yes..."

I gathered some blankets and wrapped them around him before I got up and found the things I need, I searched in the kitchen, living room, upstairs and even the garage. WHERE THE HECK IS THE MEDICINE DEKU BOUGHT...
I screamed in my thought and was about to go to the store and that's when I found it in Deku's drawer. God, I am so dumb.

I ran back to the room and saw Deku falling asleep on the bed while sitting. We also have Ice cubes ready in the fridge as we thought we could use it for injury. As I put the ice pack on Deku's forehead, Deku grabbed my shirt with his hand.

"Ah Kacchan it's starting to get hot- Can I take off these blankets-?".

"No. Your fever won't go down unless you take this medicine. And put that back on". I said handing Deku a glass of water and a pill. I watched him hesitating to drink that damn pill.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Um Kacchan this one is really big- ...Does it taste bitter?"

"God Deku you're not a kid anymore. Just take this and stop whining".

"...at least give me something after-.."

Deku whispered those words under his breath but I surely heard them.

"Ok fine. I will make it up to you later".

Deku POV:
"Mmmhmm! Okie! Don't forget though-" I told Kacchan as I swallow the pill. He then went to the kitchen and I think he went to grab something for me to eat. Ha~ my head feels light and cold and my whole body is really burning up...This is definitely not a good sign- and I might not be able to go to work again tomorrow. I closed my eyes again holding up my consciousness as I was about to fall asleep. Then I heard the door bang open and woke up suddenly. I saw Kacchan carrying a pot with both hands and had to open it with his leg. It was a bit funny seeing him like that though-

"What you laughing at Deku?"

"O-Oh haha nothing^^". I said knowing Kacchan asked me on purpose.

"open up your mouth"

"wait Kacchan what is this-? The colour doesn't seem right-"

"Oh it's nothing~ Just some extra spicy chilly sauce soup with....."

"I- don't think I can eat that thing".

"Hah? why not. This is the perfect food to eat in this situation. Come on we don't have all night feeding you this up".

"..."

"WAit KACCHAN NOO-"

Only those words were heard ;) just before Bakugou forced a spoonful of Sicpy ramen into Deku mouth.

"Ahh Kacchan- It's- hot and spicy at the same time".

"Well, only this will make you sweat and get better. Now another one!"