Deku is what-?☃️

Haii So I was planning to end the smut and start the new chapter as a fluff and others. But unfortunately- the last chapter wasn't finished and was in the middle of smth lol. Yeah, That's why I'm gonna shorten the smut a bit. Hope you guys don't mind ;)

Right straight into smut ;) pls bear with me lol

"Kacchan you want a Blow Jaw?".

"What do think? Can others make this calm down?"

"..."

"yeah thought so".

Deku POV:
I knelt down in front of Kacchan and started touching his member. My clothes became wetter cus the shower was left open. He had already taken off his clothes so I could see his abs down from here. I first go from slow to fast with my hands pleasuring Kacchan. And in the middle of it I stop suddenly.

"Deku why did you-"

I then took half of his in my mouth making some sucking noises.  I heard him moaning as I continued doing my work. It twitches and I suck with my tongue making sure I didn't miss a spot left. I was about to pull off but Kacchan put me back in and make me take all the way in.

"Mmm hnnm-"

"Wait just a bit more Deku~".

Bakugou POV:
I pulled Deku back to where it was and this time I made him take all the way in. His head bobbing up and down felt so good in his mouth. And his tongue moving even though it's all the way in.

"Fuck I'm close-".

Deku POV:
Kacchan came inside and I swallowed all of them and not a single drop was left. He seem relieved after doing it. And Kacchan carried me to the bathroom after he put warm water in it. He went in first and I sat in front of him. We spent around 30 minutes in there cuddling and washing each other backs. I once again almost fell asleep in the shower since it was a bit exhausting today going out. I closed my eyes while Kacchan do all the things in the bathroom.

"Hey Deku, don't sleep in here. I still need to cook".

"Mmm Kacchan but I'm getting sleepy...".

"Don't you want Katsudon for dinner before-".

"Ah yes! I will get out and put my clothes on now!^^" I said running out of the shower and finding some of Kacchan's clothes to wear.

Bakugou POV:
Ha guess Deku never give up on that dish yet. After he was out of the shower, I also got out after putting the wet clothes into the washing machine. I saw a dry towel and a pair of clothes lying on the counter which Deku brought earlier. As I put on my clothes, I saw him picking out the ingredients from the fridge.

"I will take the rest out, you can go and wait on the sofa".

"Aw okie Kacchan! But pls be quick though".

"Yeah yeah I will do my best".

Deku POV:
As Kacchan was cooking Katsudon in the kitchen, I opened the TV and watched some news pop up.

(Their living room and kitchen are like this TvT sorry I pictured it myself in my mind so I don't have the exact one to show you guys. So I drew the basic things to show as an example! I am sorry if you guys don't get it)

 So I drew the basic things to show as an example! I am sorry if you guys don't get it)