CINCO

Scarlett's POV

We laughed and talked for hours. I am sober now.

"Scarlett you said that you fell in love before, what is it like and what did go wrong between you two? If you don't mind me asking..." She asked shyly.

God, she's so cute. It's like I've known her for a very long time even tho I just met her a few hours ago.

"I'm not a smart person...so I don't know what it feels like but for me being in love, You need someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you're doing, where you are, who you're with, and if you're OK. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy."

While saying that I could think of just one person. Her. I just stared at her. She cleared her throat

"So what did go wrong between you two?" She asked again. I took a deep breath.

"I found out that he is cheating on me with another girl... He said I was the one he loved but I said " you never loved me, you just loved how much I loved you"... but I'm okay now. I did learn something about it"

She just listened to me. I'm glad I have her as a friend now.

"Trust me when I say if a person treating you like they don't give a shit, they genuinely don't give a shit" she said. Damn. I thought she never had a relationship before.

"I thought you never been into a relationship before, why do you know that and you're good with your words by the way" I complimented her.

"Says the one who made a speech what is like to be in love" she said teasingly.

She laughed at her silliness. How could she sit there and laughed and look so beautiful. Do I like her? No, she's just a friend.

"Hey are you okay?" She snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded.

"Its 5 am already. We should get to sleep...Goodnight princess" she got up and heading to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"To the guest room so you sleep peacefully."

"Get your ass back in here and sleep beside me" I patted the space.

"But I don't want to make you uncomfortable" she protested.

"Just get in here" I tried my best puppy look face.

"Are you sure?" I nodded

"Okay fine, now move"

We lay down.

"Goodnight princess," she said.

"You too Goodnight". I closed my eyes and fell asleep eventually.

Hayden's POV

Next day

I heard muffled voices outside the room.

" Let them sleep for a while, the helper said they sleep around 5 am then when they woke up we can leave" I guess it's Scarlett's father.

I opened my eyes. I saw Scarlett cuddled with me. She looks so peaceful while she's sleeping. I played with her hair. I'm trying to figure out how am I gonna get out of this without waking her up. I successfully managed to do it. I did my morning routine and got dressed. I looked at the clock and its noon. I guess we're having brunch. I got out of the room and got into the kitchen. I ate the leftover from their breakfast earlier. I finished it and I wonder where are the people at. I searched every room and none. I got in the garden and I saw them all. The kids are in the pool. The gentlemen were cooking some barbecue and the ladies were probably gossiping about something. I went to ladies first.

"Good morning ladies" I greeted them.

"More like noon Alex," my tia said.

I kissed her forehead. I went to my Lola and did the same thing but with mano. I made mano to Mrs Johansson.
I went to the fathers. Mano to my lolo and Mr Johansson as well. I kissed both of my dads on the cheek.

"Where is my daughter?" Mr Johansson asked.

"She's still asleep sir" I informed him

"No need to be formal Hayden just call me uncle Karsten" I nodded.

"Why don't you wake up Scarlett and join the other kids in the pool," my dad said.

I obeyed it quickly. I got into my room and slowly opened the door. I saw she was still asleep. I grinned at what I saw. I got to her side and put away the hairs that covering up her face. She stirred awake and finally opened her eyes. Her eyes are really beautiful.

"You know staring is rude in here," she said with her morning voice. Her voice is so hot.

"Come on now, get up, they're waiting outside," I said.

"Are we leaving yet?" She questioned getting up.

"No, Not yet... They decided to have a pool party. They let us sleep. I guess they are bored so decided to have some fun" she nodded.

"Get ready now while I'm finding the swimwear and I don't have any bikini's so you have to wear rashguards"

"that is fine by me and I don't want to show my body as well" She got into the bathroom and did her thing. I knocked at the door.

"Hey here is the rashguard," she said to come in. I slowly opened the door and gave her the rashguard.

"I'll be in the next guest room if you need me"

"OKAY!!!"

Scarlett's POV
I was done with myself and decided to ready the things we need. I prepared towels and sunscreen for both of us. I went to the guest room and opened the door. My heart stopped.

"OMG I'm so sorry" I quickly closed the door. I am so dumb. I would love to be eaten by the ground right now. But her arms look so strong. The door opened and she's so hot. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Wow..." She laughed at my reaction.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I should have knocked" I was so embarrassed.

"No it's okay, it's my fault anyway, I didn't lock the door," she said.

I just nodded. We went downstairs and had fun.

After one hour we got ready to leave.

"Goodbye to all of you," my dad said. Hayden went to me.

"Goodbye princess, I had fun hanging out with you" I hugged her. God, she smells good.

"Me too I had so much fun... See you next few days...Bye!" I got to the car and I saw her waving her hand and waved back. I can't wait to see her again...