VEINTIDÓS

Scarlett's POV

I still can't believe what happened last night between us. It's like a straight-up fairy tale. I've always wanted a story like this. Finally, I opened my eyes the first thing I saw is her. She snoozes while she holds me in her arms. I have my arms around her waist. I nuzzled my head under her chin again and hug her tighter. I could feel her hugging me tighter. Now I know she's awake. I unclasped myself from her hug which I successfully did.

"I know you're awake so open your eyes" But I got no response.

I shake her body to get her up.

"Still no? How about when I do this?"

I cuddled with her again. She immediately clings to me but she doesn't open her eyes and get up. Now I know how to wake her ass up.

"How about I do this?" I quickly give her lips a peck and this bitch magically opened her eyes.

"Now that you opened that beautiful eyes of yours, get up. Your Aunt is going to be here soon to tell us to have breakfast"

"No." She said and she puts the blanket over her again.

"Come on, get up lazy ass"

"Nope. I'm not getting up"

"Even though we are not officially a couple I'm going to leave your ass already"

She immediately pulled my wrist and hugged me tight making me squeal.

"You can't leave me. You love me too much"

"Do I?" I said facing her face.

"Your letter said it all"

We laughed and once the laughter had gone, we relax in comfortable silence while holding each other.

"Seriously, we need to get up. We don't want to miss breakfast again"

"But it's so early. It's like 6:30. No one gets up early like that"

"The adults do, so get up"

"I'm gonna need a little convincing"

"What kind?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"You have to figure it out," she said with a cheeky smile.

"Well, I just have to do this to get your lazy ass up"

I grabbed both sides of her cheeks and pulled into her a loving kiss. Soon enough she sat up. We continue to make out but suddenly the door open carefully which made us pull away from each other. Isaac's eyes widen and his jaw dropped on the floor. Then went out of our room faster than ever. Hayden ran out after him. Then they both came panting while Hayden is holding at the back of Isaac's pyjama.

"Sorry Ate, please I won't do it again," Isaac begged for forgiveness but Hayden didn't acknowledge it.

"I'll explain and answer all of your questions just forgive me"

"You'll answer everything?" I asked.

"Yes!" He immediately nodded.

I looked at her older cousin made eye contact and gave her a reassuring smile and nod. She annoyingly sighs and makes an eye roll.

"Fine. Come one then explain" she said.

"What do you want me to explain?"

"Why are you here?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.