VEINTITRÉS

Hayden's POV

It's been 3 days since we got home from our little getaway. That means today is our date. I can't believe that I'm going on a date with her. Like she's my first ever crush and she agreed to go out on a date with me. I'm so happy and everyone knows that because I have had a massive grin on my face ever since this morning. My grandparents even said it's a miracle that I woke up early as them.

The last day on the island is just perfect. We enjoyed each other company. Mainly Scarlett and I enjoyed each other company. We're mostly in our room watching movies and cuddling. The others are already back in L.A. I don't know when I'm going to see them again but I hope soon because I already miss their silliness and mostly their mouths that won't stop talking the whole trip even on the flight.

I'm preparing myself now because I'm gonna leave a little early to get her flowers, chocolates, maybe a teddy bear and get my special gift to the workshop that Devon suggested. I made sure my hair is fixed. I used my favourite perfume. Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani. Expensive but I don't care. I also picked my outfit which is a casual outfit because I'm taking her on a dinner date it's just the two of us. One of Yuri's parents owns a restaurant so they insisted to use their restaurant instead. I'm pretty sure it's a Japanese restaurant. I'm going to pick her up by 5 pm or maybe 6 pm and bring her back home at 9 pm. That's what her dad said even though he's friends with my parents doesn't mean I get privileges. Same at her brothers but Vanessa and her mom are cool about it. Vanessa even said, "it's okay if you don't bring her back, might want to take her forever".  Well, that's what I'm trying to do.

(Hayden's Outfit)

(Hayden's Outfit)

I came downstairs to tell them I'm leaving for my date but seems they have been waiting for me down the stairs.

"Wow Ate! You look good! Very classy looking" Isaac said while he examined more of my outfit.

"I know right," I said with a smirk.

And here comes my emotional Tia and parents...

"I know this day will come," My Dad said having tears in his eyes.

"You were just a little shit and now you're a big piece of shit" my Tia added.

"Camille!" Everyone shouted at her.

"I'm so sorry it's hormones! Why are you guys shouting at me!? Babe! They are shouting at me! Do something" she shouted at her husband who is cleaning Isaac's toys.

Xander finished first the mess before going to my Tia and telling her she should rest.

"You should leave now it's already 4:15 pm," my Papa said and then hugged me tightly then Dad joined us.

I went to my Lolo and Lola to say goodbye and tell them I'll be back later.

"Remember Apo, be a-"