DIEZ

Hayden's POV

"Well, that's nice... He's a very lucky guy just to have you... What is his name?" I tried not to express what I am feeling right at this moment.

"His name... I think I would keep it a secret for now." I nodded and keep dancing and try to get my shit all together.

After the dance, I excused myself to go to the bathroom but I'm not going there. I just need an excuse to get away from everybody. I saw Sarah at the more peaceful part of the venue.

"Hey, how is it?" She said

"Well, I got no chance, she's straight and she has found her 'perfect man that every girl wants' how perfect... How about you? How is Yuri?"

"I guess we are both unlucky... Guess what... He's gay" We laughed our asses off.

"You want beers? Let's drink" She agreed and grabbed 2 bottles each and some snacks.

We finished our first bottle by judging people at the party. It's so fun to judge people while getting drunk. We don't what we are saying but we keep laughing.

"Dude! What about *burps* that guy with the hot girl" Sarah pointed at the old white man.

"The girl is his sugar baby. I mean look at the hand gestures. I bet he has a wife and that his side bitch. What if the wife came here?! Holy shit that is gonna be amazing"

"You are so judgemental! What if that is his daughter"

"I'm not judgemental! Oh, wait... That's what we're doing judging people HAHAHAHA. You are judgemental too. Also really his daughter? Hand on the ass. Let's bet 20 bucks that is his side bitch and another 10 if the wife comes... Deal?" She agreed and we wait.

After judging a few people. A woman came in. The mystery woman went in the direction where the old white man are and his side bitch. I'm about to notify Sarah but I noticed she's asleep. I'm sure this bitch drank more than 2 bottles. I splashed the water that was left in her face.

"Bitch! Wtf is wrong with you?!" I quickly shushed her and point at where the tea is.

"Ready your money fucker"

The wife rapidly walked to the man and slapped him. Everybody 'oooh's and here we are enjoying the show.

"Ayo go get snacks," I said to Sarah and she quickly came back.

The wife started to shout at the man and the side bitch is trying to understand what is happening. The man received another slap from the wife and another from the side bitch.

"You whore" the man shouted while holding his red cheeks.

"Oh, I'm a whore... Well, YOU... You're already sad and you are ugly also. You told me your wife was deceased. You know what, it doesn't hurt that you lie because I was with you only for your money."

The wife and the side bitch departed the party together. Let me guess what will happen, they will drink because they both just lost pain in the ass and they got very drunk and hook up. Friends with benefits then the wife fell for the side bitch and happily ever after. The crusty old man immediately rushed out of the door. Well, I mean he just got exposed that he is a cheating bastard, he should feel ashamed.

"Bitch give me my money... Maybe treat me next week, I'm coming with you guys to L.A."

"WAIT REALLY?! YOU ARE COMING WITH US?!"

"You didn't hear what I just said? YES SARAH MILLER I'M COMING WITH YOU GUYS TO L.A.! Is that okay with you? Did you hear it?" I said sarcastically.

"I heard what you said asshole! I just can't believe that you are actually coming! With us! Gavin surely missed you!"

"Oh yeah! Gavin your guy best friend that you liked and then confessed that he is gay. I remember him... You know every guy you liked are gay"

"Why do handsome men always have a freaking boyfriend?! But you don't need to rub it to my face you know. I mean it's true but it still hurts... Tell me what Scarlett said while you guys are dancing" she said slurry.

I was getting a little drunk so I don't know what I was saying. "She told me that she likes a guy he looks good in everything, a gentleman, a guy who has a great smile and laugh. I mean I got all that. I got a great smile see ( imagine the smile that the guy from the squid game did)"

"Ew dude don't do that, it's creepy but you do have a great smile when you are in your normal state. Just because some cute girl likes the same bizarro crap you do, that doesn't make her your soul mate." That hurts.

After talking about her life and my life which is so funny because we both have a shitty life. My Papa called me to say goodbye to the guest. I asked Sarah to accompany me. We are now saying goodbye to the Johansson's. Sarah said to put myself together.

"Thank you for inviting us to your guys big night," Mrs Johansson said.

"You guys are family. If I have not met your husband then I wouldn't meet the love of my life and have a stable life"

"We should get going. We will see each other again at the anniversary party of Alejandro's parents right?"

"Ah yes, this coming June. I rented out a private island for us but the oldies don't know because it is a surprise" I was shocked at his plans and I asked my dad if he knows about this. He said he tried to convince Papa not to go overboard but we are the Dela Velle, we will do it if we want to.

"Okay great! Looking forward to that! Okay kids say your farewell to Dela Velle's"

We all shared a hug. I distanced myself from Scarlett but my dad said to say goodbye. I hugged her and did my farewell she also did the same but with a kiss on the cheeks. Why would she drop hints like that if she likes a fucking guy?! Sarah looked at me with a teasing look and I gave her the middle finger.

"Are you and Sarah drank?" My Lolo asked. I know I could trust him so I told him the truth. My parents went to a different place and said they would celebrate on their own. If you know you know. When we got home, I and Sarah immediately passed out.

Scarlett's POV

When we are saying goodbye, I noticed Hayden distance herself from people and stick with her cousin, Sarah. should've done that thing. I don't like a guy. I like her. God, I love her. I just didn't know how to show it, that's all. Now, I don't know what I'm gonna do. When she says goodbye to me. I kissed her on the cheek. She just smiled at me fakely. I fucked up.

When we are arriving home. I can't stop thinking about her, about her feelings right now after I did that stupid thing.

" Hey Scarlett, what's up with the face?" My family looked at me with a concerned face except for my twin, Hunter, he is smirking.

"Nothing just tired," I said with a fake smile and my mother was not convinced at my answer. Im pretty sure she will talked to me later...

Movie Lines

"God, I loved her. I just didn't know how to show it, that's all."

🍿 The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

"Just because some cute girl likes the same bizarro crap you do, that doesn't make her your soul mate."

🍿 500 Days of Summer (2009)

VOTE PLEASE