Im Back

I laid in bed, but not my bed. Harry Styles bed. I was covered with dark silver silk sheets. I laid there wide awake. I didnt really sleep a lot last night, and no, not because me and Harry did more stuff, but I was just in shock. I can't believe how much my life has changed in the past week. Well this was a great start to the new year. 

I turned my head over to see dark curls covering his pillow, green eyes hidden beneath eye lashes. I leaned up a little bit and started to play with his curls. Then I heard a little groan escape from his plump pink lips. 

“Shh.” I whispered. “This is a dream, go back to bed.” I giggled.

“Nooo” he whined fluttering his eyes open. “How can I sleep when I have a hot mess like you next to me.” he growled

I quickly pulled one of the sheets over my head and hid. 

“Well, well, well.” he said as he propped himself up. “Where did Ms. Mackenzie go?” he asked sarcastically.

Then I felt a huge body lay on top on mine. I let out a gasp of air, Harry was a lot heavier than I expected. 

“H-Harry, get off of me.” I gasped

“What's that? I dont here anything.” he said climbing off on the bed.

I heard him walk somewhere, but I didnt know where. I couldnt tell if he was still in the room or if he had left. But I sat there, underneath his sheets, I didnt dare move in case he was still in fact in his bedroom. Then I felt the blanket slip from my grasp. Harry pulled it off of me, exposing my semi-nude body. He just stood there and looked at me, biting his lip as his eyes scanned over me from head to toe. I quickly hid under the next blanket, pulling I over me so it covered me completely.

“Oh so you wanna play like that?” Harry smirked.

I suddenly felt a breeze, and quickly after that I felt another body enter the sheet that was covering me. Harry climbed up to me, his hands on my waist, the sheet now covering both of us. When his face met mine he lowered his head to lean in and kiss me. We kissed hard and passionately like it would be our last. Our tongues slipping in and out. Before he could pull away though I bite his lip and a small devilish laugh came out of his mouth.

“Got ya.” he smirked. 

Harry looked down at me with the cheekiest smile on his face.

“You are something else.” he smirked, still hovering over me.

Harry sat up, making the sheet expose me, but his face became hidden. A small laugh escaped my lips as Harry laid down beside me. I got up and straddled him, I locked our fingers tightly together, and smiled at him

“Ride away,” he growled at me.

I laughed and shook my head. 

“So what are we doing today Styles?” 

I sat up a little, “Well I have a gig tonight at a club and-”

“Great i'll come with you.” I smiled.

“I mean, if you want me to go.”

Harry flipped me over so the roles were reversed, he was back to hovering over me.

“Of course I want you to go, I want you to go where ever I go.”

“and i'll go where ever you want me to go.” I smiled as he kissed me again, We exchanged a few more laughs before we got up to get ready for the day.

_____________________________________________________________________________

“Kenzie hurry up!” Harry somewhat shouted at me.

“Im almost done!”

Harry and I went back to my place to get ready. Since all my stuff was here it made sense. I brought my dress and shoes and everything with me into my bathroom so I could get ready. I curled my long brown hair and did my make up all nice. Harry had a gig tonight and he wanted me to attend. I slid on my tight black dress, it wasnt strapless it had lace short sleeves. I asked Harry which dress was his favorite out of my closet. He choose this one. I didnt tell him the dress he choose I was gonna wear tonight though. I strapped on my heels and sprayed myself with some perfume, checked myself out one more time and then walked out. I walked down my hall way to see Harry pacing. He was worried we were gonna be late.

Harry was wearing a plain t-shirt with a blue blazer over it, and some really tight black skinny jeans. He looked so hot, If we didnt have to actually be somewhere id probably bang the shit out of him right here right now. When Harry paced back over in my Direction he looked at me, stunned. 

“So what do you think?” I smiled

“Y-you look stunning. Thats why I hate it. Go change.”

“What? You make no sense!”

“Yes, it makes perfect sense!” he started “If- if im getting this excited just by looking at you, wanting to just rip the tight fabric off of you” he bit his lip checking me out 

“Imagine what over guys will be thinking!” he finished.

“Oh Harry,” I walked towards him “None of those other guys have a chance in hell with me.”

I kissed him, trying to reassure him he is just being to protective and over thinking it.

“I am going to this club tonight with you,” I smiled at him “And im leaving with you too” I winked grabbing my purse and walking towards the door.

Harry purred at me, “I like the way you think” Harry followed behind me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry and I walked into the club. The smell of alcohol quickly was noticed by the box of us, it intoxicated the air. Harrys eyes found Liam, harry quickly kissed me on the cheek and made his way backstage towards Liam. My eyes found Becca at the bar, so I squeezed between the sweaty crowd of people and sat next to her. 

“Kenzz!” she eeped, she had a bloody Mary in her hand as she hugged me.

“Hey Becca.”

“So what happened with you and-”

“PLEASE GIVE A BIG ROUND OF A APPLAUSE TO THE ONE AND ONLY ONE DIRECTION” a loud voice echoed.

Becca and I both wooed. As the boys started singing. They didnt sing 'What Makes You Beautiful' though, they sang a song called... something like 'Waitin for a Girl Like You' oh no, wait a song called 'Stole My Heart' The boys had a fast bass, it was so loud I couldnt even here myself think. It was amazing though. I enjoyed seeing Harry preform. He seemed so happy when he preformed, and he gave it his all. Harry was dancing and messing around with Niall. He just was so full of life and energy. , and every time he would sing his solo he would make eye contact with me for one second, and maybe through a wink or two at me. 

At the end of there performance many screaming girls would shout 'I LOVE YOU' but I swear most of them shouted 'I FUCKING LOVE YOU HARRY, YOU ARE WALKING SEX, FUCK ME PLEASE.' that phrase made me feel a little uncomfortable. But I guess its the price you pay for liking a super hot guy who has a sexy singing voice. 

When a new song came on, after the boys left the stage, Becca grabbed my hand and said, “OMGE THIS IS MY SONG, COME ON WE ARE GONNA DANCE TO IT!” 

Becca chugged the rest of her drink and then pulled me into the dance floor. Both our hips started to sway to the beat of the music. It didnt take long until two arms wrapped around Beccas waist, it was Niall. Actually, I am still not sure if her and Niall are a thing, then again, im not even sure if me and Harry are a thing. 

I felt two large hands pull me away from Niall and Becca and lead my body towards a wall of the room. I assumed it was Harry because Niall was with Becca, I knew Harry had to be able to put two and two together that if Niall was going to be with Becca, and Beccas my best friend, he should follow Niall. The two strong arms locked at my waist. 

“Stop Harry,” I smiled “We are in pub-” I looked up. It wasn't Harry. “-lic” I finished. 

The man did a devilish laugh. I knew who it was now. It was Lucas.