Take A Bow (Larry Stylinson)

So as guessed.. I got the idea for this listening to the song Take A Bow (Glee cast version of course;)) As well as a certain tweet from Louis Tomlinson! As well as a post on Tumblr (one of many) about the tweet and Harry's reaction.. I've had this idea for a while but I got bored and decided I may as well put it up now and see how it does in the big world of Wattpad:) ANYWAYS.. 

I'm not too sure about this idea but I hope you guys like it a lot more than I do.. Enough of my weird and long authros note probably no one reads.. So i'll shut up now and let you guys get to the story?:) Here it is..

~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~

Larry Stylinson 

I hit the 'enter' button on my laptop and bit my lip as the page showed up. My eyes ran over the screen as I looked at it all. I saw many different types of things that all made my heart ache in the same way it had been for weeks.

Smut, fan fictions, pictures, edits, songs dedicated to the ship just random posts. It was a large tag on Tumblr. it seemed it was something everyone seemed to ship. It was as the fans called it:

The ship that sailed itself.  Or The ship of dreams.

I used to laugh at the fans when they would call me and Louis things like that. We we're just two regular best friends. But what no one knew was we used to be such things. We used to be the 'match made from heaven'. Even if no one knew it, we were in love and nothing else seemed to matter. Until that day.

Then came the day Louis decided to tell management about our love. We had already told the boys and they thought it would be a good idea too. I was worried about their reaction and boy was I right. They blew up.

After hours of screaming and fighting they assigned Eleanor Calder to play the part of Louis' girlfriend; the beard. At first we all hated her... 

It started with the boys slowly turning their hate to a friendship. I stayed away, knowing I would always hate the girl. Then Louis started seeing her even when they didn't have to. The boys smiled at her when she would come over.. It started off as nothing that soon took over my life. 

The more everyone seemed to like her the less I became part of them. She was slowly replacing me and at first I tried to pretend I was fine but it ended up just making it worse.

Me and Louis had our first major fight when I tried to talk to him about it. Come to think of it I don't think he ever really apologized for calling me all those names that night. He refused to believe that Eleanor was using them to replace me and told me I was just a jealous baby. 

That was the first night he chose Eleanor over his own boyfriend. And there are many I could name after that.

I sighed and deleted the two words from the tag bar and chewed on my lip for a moment before typing in one word that broke my heart.

Elonour

I sighed as what seemed many more photos and posts about the couple appeared on my screen. Each photo, word, broke me. Tears filled my eyes as I read over the thousands of words of hate directed at me.

Harry should just die. Larry is bullshit, like Louis himself said! Elonour is real love! 

Why is Harry even in the band?! All he does is cause problems! All this 'Larry' shit just makes me laugh. Why would someone as hot as Louis love Harry! Besides Harry is just a stupid man whore.  

I switched onto Twitter. Maybe there would be better things there.. I should have learned my lesson eariler about Twitter. All that website seem to do for me is hurt. All the hate.. Sometimes was just too much to take.

My eyes moved over the screen as I reread Louis' tweet about Larry once again. I must have read the tweet over one hundred times. It never seemed to stop hurting either. Everytime I read over the tweet from my ex it broke my heart. 

Hows this, Larry is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. I'm happy why can't you accept that.

I slammed the laptop closed and brought my legs to my chest. 

After our huge fight came smaller ones, almost everynight we found something to be mad at each other for. It was always him thought. Screaming curse words at me, telling me how worthless I was. Then he'd fuck me and go to sleep on the other side of the bed.

And for the reason of my love I let it go on for months. Until he finally came out. Not in the way you'd think with us being together. Quite the opposite actually. He came out as straight. Something I never thought would happen. He dumped me like I was trash. 

He spent hours in days telling me he didn't feel anything for her, that he loved me. He spend weeks showing me 'how much he loved me'. He spent weeks playing me.

It was first I caught him fucking Eleanor. I heard his moaning and her...Odd noises and walked in on them fucking. The next day when I refused to talk to him he decided he may as well tell the truth for once. He told everyone how much he truly loved Eleanor and broke me to a place where i'm not sure I could ever come back from..

On December, 13, 2012 Louis Tomlinson broke my heart. Louis broke me.

The boys didn't know what to make of it at first but of course Eleanor was loved by everyone. They seemed sympathetic for a while before I finally just shut everyone out. I was tired of those sad looks when Louis would talk about Eleanor and the boys would laugh, adding in a funny story they had been through with the brunette girl.

Eventually thought..I stopped talking to the boys, especially Louis. I only talked in short answers when I had to. Sometimes I missed the boys. I missed my best friends. But at the same time I knew what they had done to me and I hated them for it.

I hated them for leaving me alone in this broken shell of myself. I hated them for destroying me. I hated Louis for breaking me. I hated Eleanor for taking my life right from under me. I hated the world because everyone seemed to just be able to live.. While I was stuck in this never-ending hole my doctors labeled as depression.

I sighed and leaned back on my familiar bed and looked out the window silently chewing on my lip as I looked at the moon. Sometimes i just liked to look at the stars and the night sky and think about how much Louis screwed me over. How he just walked in and took my already fragile heart, smashing it on the ground. 

I closed my eyes and failed to try and sleep. A sleepless night wasn't unusual these days. I either didn't sleep or had nightmares. I sighed heavily and turned over, bringing the blankets to my chin as I looked at the picture on the table next to my bed.

It was of me and the boys in the X-Factor days. Before all the lies and the fake love, before everything. I pulled it to my chest and gripped it tightly as my eyes slowly slid shut from pure exhaustion. I whimpered just needing something and let myself fall into another nightmare filled sleep with one final thought. 

Louis played me. He played me like I was a fun game, better than i'd seen anyone. On movies or in books of women being played or used.. All I could say now to Louis was good job. You won.. Go on and 

Take A Bow.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

SO THIS COMPLETELY SUCKED. I am not proud of this story so far but I hope you guys liked it better than I did.. So cheesy ending but I couldn't find another way to end it. And ending it with my title is kinda my thing.. So yeah.. This is my new Larry Stylinson! I hope you guys liked it! 

Lemme know what you thought! Comment,vote,fan! Whatever shall make you smile..

Check out Take A Bow Glee Cast Version on the side as well as a cute Larry S. pic!.. Bye guys!