Chapter 16

I drove home, Zayn in the seat next to me crying his eyes out. It broke my heart to see him like this and as soon as I had him home with Louis, I was going straight to Liam's and beating the shit out of the idiot. I looked over at Zay for a moment. His eyes were slipping closed, tears streaming out of them at a fast pace. 

I could see the heart break in his eyes and it was painful to watch. I didn't get it. Liam obvious loved him. But he did this to him? There's something not right about it. There had to be something I was missing. 

Liam wouldn't do this, Liam isn't like this. I don't know what was wrong with him but I'm definitely going to find out. And kick his ass. 

I helped Zayn into me and Louis' apartment, Louis slamming the door open. Concern filled his eyes as hey landed on the tanned boy next to me. 

"I'm need to do something, take care of him." Zayn didn't protest as Louis brought the younger boy into his arms and pulled him inside, giving me a look. I shook my head and closed the door before jogging back to my car.

It took about ten minutes to get to Liam's. The fact that I saw a moving truck in front of it, rage filled me. 

I stormed inside, pushing past a worker. I wasn't going to question why he was leaving in the middle of the night and the men seemed to be getting enough money they didn't either. 

"Liam James - fucking - Payne!" I screamed as I walked up behind the tired looking boy and shoved him, hard. He stumbled but caught himself on the wall and whipped around, the anger leaving his eyes when he saw who it was.

"Haz." He murmured and I growled.

"Don't fucking 'Haz' me. How could you?! I never thought you were this much of an idiot Liam!" I shouted, pushing him again. He pushed me away gently and sighed, running a hand through his mess of hair.

He looked at me sadly and breathed deeply.

"You don't  understand." He started but I was quick to cut him off,.

"You're right! I don't fucking understand!! How could you do this to him?! Do you know how much you broke him? Do you get how much he fucking loves you? I don't think you do! Because only a complete dick would do this to someone! You're his world Liam. Everything to him! And you're just leaving with that bitch?!'" He glared darkly.

"Don't call Sophia a bitch." He growled and I was honestly shocked by it. I shook my head slowly and turned before looking back. 

"You aren't our Liam. You aren't the Liam we all love, that means everything to Zayn. And until he's back, stay gone." I hissed, and meant it. He blinked and went to say something but I stormed out angrily.

If he was going to act like this, I didn't want him here. He was just going to hurt Zayn. And he was picking his little girlfriend over his best friends. Over Zayn. So he could go with her for all I cared. I'd be here to pick up the pieces of Zayn. 

That was not Liam and I didn't want whoever that was around. What I had no idea was I was right. It wasn't Liam. It wasn't Liam making the moves anymore. 

Rick smirked from the hallway as the green eyed boy ran out and got into his car, getting exactly what he wanted. Liam turned, tears in his big brown eyes. Sadness and guilt quickly turned to pain and rage.

"Is this what you wanted you sick bastard?" He hissed before running upstairs, past a sad looking Sophia and slamming the door to his now old bedroom. He screamed before the tears started to drop down his face and he sobbed, dropping to his knees.

"Yes. Yes it is." Rick grinned and winked at Sophia before motioning to the movers who had been watching the scene to take the last few things out. He grinned again and wrapped his arm around the girls shoulders.

"Don't worry sweetie. He'll grow used to it. Hopefully this vacation will open his eyes to what he really wants." He smiled down at her before leaving. 

The guilty girl sighed, shaking her head before walking up to see if she could comfort Liam in any way. Though she knew she was probably the last person he would want to see. She heard his cries through the door and the guilt tore her apart.

She had to do something. 

-*-

I walked into the apartment, shrugging off my coat and tossing the keys into the bowl at the front before kicking off my shoes and walking up to mine and Louis' bedroom. I heard soft snoring that I knew belonged to Zayn and made sure to be quiet as I opened the door. 

Louis was asleep, holding an also sleeping Zayn. They both were tucked under the thick blankets but what made my fond smile fall was the dried tears on the older boys cheeks. I winced and shook my head. 

The anger towards Liam was still there, but at the same time exhausted, so I collapsed on the bed, crawling under the blankets and curled up beside Louis. The half asleep Louis wrapped one arm around me, keeping the other around Zayn. 

:Love you Boo." I whispered, yawning and Louis smiled sleepily, kissing my forehead softly before pulling me closer.

"Love you too Hazza bear." He grinned as Harry buried his face in his the two quickly fell into a deep needed sleep.

-*-*-*-*-*-

So how was that guys?! I'm so fucking tired so this might not be very good but it was more of a filler chapter, because I felt like I should update. 

How's school going for everyone? It's only the third week and I'm already so tired of it >.< It sucks. I hope it's good for you guys! 

Lemme know what you thought or what you think is going to happen? Again, I hope you guys like it!! Love you gorgeous! :*