My Cat Hybrid

I call out his name and he immediately turns around with a shocked expression. It- it is him. I can't believe it!

"Y/n..." He says my name softly. I could barely hear it but just him saying my name made my eyes water. I couldn't stand there anymore and I ran up to him and hugged him tightly with my head buried in his chest. "I knew that I smelled you." He immediately hugs me back. At this point I couldn't keep my tears from falling down.

"I can't believe it...." He's here, he's okay. I never thought I would ever see him again. I couldn't even assume if he was even still alive.

"I missed you princess." I giggled through my crying. He used to call me that all the time because of how high maintenance I could be sometimes.

"I missed you too Yoongles." He chuckles at his nickname.

"I never thought I would be glad to hear you call me that." I pulled away a little bit to look at him. His face still looks the same and he hasn't grown that much. His snow white skin, dark black hair and ears, and his gummy smile that I've missed. I bring my hand up to his cheek and he leans his head on it.

"I'm so glad you're okay... I'm so sorry about what happened." Just thinking about what happened the last time we saw each other is going to make me cry again. I finally stopped crying only to start again. He wipes my tears falling down my face looking at me with a soft smile.

"Don't think about what happened anymore, it wasn't your fault. I'm fine now." I've been feeling guilty about what happened forever. Hearing him say that brings so much weight off my chest.

"Is Jungkook your mate?"

"Yeah, I found out a couple of months ago. Why?" He softly chuckles.

"I can hear him thumping." Thumping? Like what bunny does with their back foot? "Do you know what it means when a hybrid bunny thumps?" I shook my head no. "It can mean he's excited, seeking attention, or in this case jealous." Jealous? Why- oh wait... I basically threw myself in the arms of another hybrid. We should probably explain why we know each other to everyone. Hopefully Jungkook will have a better reaction once we tell him that Yoongi was my cat hybrid I talked about. I separate from Yoongi and look over to the rest of the guys.

"We should probably explain how we know each other." I said.

"You were Yoongi's old owner, right?" Namjoon says and I nod agreeing. Once he does everyone's expressions change from confused to shocked. I look over at Jungkook and noticed that he stopped thumping and looks at me in sympathy. Seokjin turns towards Namjoon.

"How did you figure that out?"

"When Y/n came into my shop the second time we talked about hybrids. She brought up how she used to have a cat hybrid that got taken away from her when she was a teenager. It's true that Yoongi has never told us the full story of what happened. But there was enough information to see that their stories matched up." Yoongi never told his friends what happened to him? I guess I understand, I mean I couldn't even say his name out loud without crying. It was just to hard. I could barely make it through my story with Jess and she had to tell Jason. I couldn't say it again. I hope that at least he told his mate. I look over to Hobi and see that he had the same expression as Jungkook. That he knew exactly who I was to Yoongi and what happened. He realized that I was looking at him and he gave me a soft smile.

"Wait, I don't think I was told the whole story about what happened with Yoongi." Taehyung nods agreeing with Jimin. I look at Yoongi motioning him to tell the story.

"I only ever told Hoseok the whole story, and Namjoon knows a less detailed version of it. I guess I should tell you all everything now." Everyone sits down on the couches. One couch has Hobi, Yoongi, Me, and then Jungkook. And the other two couches have Jimin and Taehyung, and Namjoon and Seokjin. Yoongi goes on to tell his version of what happened that day. It was very similar to what I told Jungkook. Once he finishes our story everyone has a sad expression.