A Fun Date

It's been a few days since Jungkook and I worked everything out and everything is a lot better between us. Once we get home from work and have dinner we cuddle on the couch. Then we both take turns asking each other random questions. It reminded me of when we did this when I first found out he was my mate. He told me his favorite singer is Justin Bieber and that he likes to draw. He even showed me some of his sketches and they were really good. Sometimes we would get sidetracked and just start telling each other stories. He told me one time he won a free fruit basket and his friends kept eating from it. He told them to stop since it was his. Hoseok got annoyed at him and threw a banana that he was eating at him. I even told him a few stories about Jess and I. One time we got lost in a corn maze and we called Jason to come help us get out. Right now it's Jungkook and I's day off from work. It's almost noon I should probably make something for lunch. I walk into the kitchen and take a pan out and put it on the stove.

"Y/n! Stop!" What?! I turn my head and see Jungkook running towards me. "Were you about to make lunch?"

"Yes?" I say confused. Where is he going with this?

"Well don't! I want to take you out on a date!" A date?! I smile hearing him say that.

"Really! Where are we going?" I ask excitedly.

"It's a secret! Just dress casually. So do you think you will be ready in an hour?"

"Yeah, I can do that." We both go get ready and then we get into the car. I tried asking where we were going as he drove. But he kept saying that I'll find out when we get there. So unfair. I tried pouting but it wasn't working. Soon he parks and points out my window.

"We're here." I turn around and I see the cafe that just opened. I've been dying to go eat here.

"Your remembered that I wanted to go here?" I asked him. Jess and I were talking about it last week but that's when Jungkook and I weren't really talking.

"I still listen to you even though we weren't talking. Besides, you and Jess wouldn't stop talking about the place last Wednesday." I reach over the seat to hug him.

"Thanks for bringing me here. This is a really sweet date."

"This is only stop number one on our date Y/n." There's more? Wait, how many more places is he taking me?

"Where else are we going?" I asked.

"That's a secret." I groaned and he laughed at my reaction. He gets out of the car and opens my passenger door for me. "Let's go babe." I grab his hand and we walk into the cafe. As we are waiting in line I'm looking at the board to see what I want. Hmm, maybe a pesto chicken sandwich that sounds good.

"Y/n look! They have a strawberry smoothie." What?! I follow to where Jungkook's pointing and see it on the menu.

"I have to get that!" He chuckles at how excited I got over the smoothie. I can't help it.

"What else are you going to get?" He asks me.

"The pesto chicken sandwich." He nods and he steps up to order next. I'm standing behind him. The lady asks what he wants.

"I'll get a pulled pork sandwich, a medium coke, a pesto chicken sandwich, and a medium strawberry smoothie." Wait a minute, is he paying for me?

"Hey, you don't have to pay for me." He turns around to me once I say that.

"I'm taking you on a date so I'm paying." He smiles at me and faces back to the cashier. Ok, he makes a valid point. When he's done with paying we stand off to the side.

"Do you want to find a table while I wait for our drinks?" He asks.

"Ok." I go find a table and sit down. I play on my phone until Jungkook comes over with our drinks. I get all excited seeing the strawberry smoothie in his hand.